Bohemian Cat Tarot

VGimlet

I'm another one who dislikes pictures of animals wearing clothing doing human things. I think it all started with those poker-playing dogs, LOL. In fact, that's why I passed up the first two editions of the BCats. (Silly me).

But this deck is an exception - very nicely done, and like Gryffinsong said, after using the cards for awhile the fact they are cats becomes a non-issue. I'm glad I sprang for the bundle too - well worth it.

Libra8ca

My regular deck had some warping too, so I kept a VERY heavy book on it for a few days, and the cards straightened out just fine.

I'm so happy that I bought this bundle -- both decks are wonderful.

My deck also has some warping but it doesn't bother me. The warping is very even; if it warped diagonally then it would be worse.
I really like the second edition much better than the first, I think it's the backs that make the difference. :)

WolfSpirit

I love the boxes of this deck ! It makes the deck look special and a bit luxurious.
The mini kitty deck is truely adorable.
I have checked if all the cards were there but I did not notice if my big kitties were warped, so probably not. I will check when I get home.
Every time I have looked at the Bohemian Cats I look at my own cats in a different way, lol.

karen0205

If anyone is interested in getting one of the mini decks from Baba studios,
they are down to the last few decks. I am glad I have one already! I wouldn't
want to miss out on the mini. I wonder if they will ever make another mini deck?
I hope so, they are really great to bring along.

BohemianCats
Sorry for the short notice, but we now down to the last ten Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot minis.
The price has gone up for the last ones - but they already seem to be selling for more than this elsewhere.
Still with free printed satin and pure silk bag of course.

You can get them at the baba-studios store

Elven

Can someone tell me which edition has the extra 'Hermes' card with it?
And when it was issued please.

Cheers!