Astrological Reading Methods for Pips

Melanchollic

Hi HoT,

Is there any way the querent could be more specific about what in her past she doesn't want to repeat? I think the nature of the thing may determine which house we look at.

Cheers,

M

Hooked on TdM

Yep I called and asked. (my friend is being my guinea pig :) ) She said she doesn't want to repeat her negative relationships. So that would change it to the house 7 then right? Making it the Roy de Baton which is the quesited?

HoT ;)

Melanchollic

Hi,

Those are "lover" type relationships, right?

:love: M

Hooked on TdM

Yes sorry they are. House 7 still? OMG, I am so confused! LMAO

Hooked

Melanchollic

Yes. :) The 7th would be the 'quesited'. The card in the 7th should show us the character of her 'partners'. Look for some connection between the 1st and 7th. I wouldn't worry too much about all those other coins, unless they are showing connection with the 7th. Looking forward to seeing your results. :)

M

Hooked on TdM

Hmmm, okay off to go and peer at the spread now... will return with my musings!

Thanks so much M, for helping me! :)

Hooked

Hooked on TdM

Okay. I realized that I needed to go back and figure out what the significators meant! Missed that somehow...

So the V Deniers in house 1 is the querents significator. I am basing this very loosely on what little I know of numerology and alchemy. As I normally use a mix of EE's methods and intuition. Right now, she is struggling with her finances. She is trying to find her place in the world. She has more to do, more to attain. She needs to pay attention to details around her and make changes.

The Roy de Baton is in house 7 which is the quesited significator. This particular Roy suggest that she is picking men based on surface appearances. She isn't looking for a deeper understanding. She is using looks, social status and what they do to choose. She is picking men that seem to be casual in their attitude but they are really quite controlling, domineering and backstabbing.

So the connection I would be looking for is the meanings between these two cards no? If I'm correct in that, she would have more to do before stopping the cycle of picking negative men. She is still trapped in the pattern of picking men on shallow qualities.

Okay I'm gonna stop there and not get ahead of myself or I'll just confuse myself again.. lol

Hooked

frelkins

howdy hooked,

remember in Mel's system, coins are moderately good, but lower numbers in coins are better. so the 5 coins is fairly ok, but not greatest, we'd rather have a cup here, right?

said fair lady just isn't so lucky in this luuuv department (since it's a cupid question), the 5 is where you introduce a new element to the balanced and harmonious 4. so she struggles, she lacks balance and harmony in her relationships. and it seems like she seeks comfort (coins) in her relationships, but doesn't always get it.

look at the guy in the 7th house, the house of marriage & relationships -- K Baton. just great - NOT. batons are moderately bad in Mel's system. no romeos here.

Mr. King's a passionate, driven, decisive guy. He's a pretty boy with sweet blonde hair and a nice face. But for this question, let's notice his giant big long thick heavy stiff swinging, um, baton with its, um, swollen tip. ;) Look at the position of his hands. . .Don't know how to be polite about it in the context of this question, sorry. Isn't it clear what's he interested in?

This King isn't even looking at house 1! He is facing in the other direction! Certainly a defensive commit-o-phobe from all that blue steel armor he's wearing -- not Mr. Sensitive & Vulnerable -- and I have to ask if Mr. King really cares about her or is just too busy stroking his own, um, baton.

If this is the kind guy she normally sees, she needs to start working against type her in a major way. Is she repeatedly attracted to the self-absorbed and emotionally unavailable who just want her body for short flings?

It's a Motown song - STOP - !!!

Before we go on with the passings and all that, this is my first take. Tomatoes anyone? ;)

Hooked on TdM

Oh I forgot about M's system with the pips! I will have to try to remember that!

No tomatoes, as I think it's very accurate. From what I've seen of the males, UGH! I'd run screaming in the other direction myself. I hadn't look at this King in that particular light.. will go have a look again. ;)

hooked

Melanchollic

I don't see these cards quite as negative as you guys. But I'm not here to promote my set of card interpretations as the "one and only".

But for comparison sake...

The 5 of Coins - Adds a unit to the stability of the four... but with a positive spin (coins). This could show the querent is now comfortable (coins) with coming out of the rut (4) and is coming to a new level (5). She's outgrown the confines of 'her box', and can move on to healthier relationships.

The King of Batons - Some of the ways you guys are describing this King, "controlling, domineering, backstabbing. defensive" are clearly more suitable for a King of Swords. "stab"... "defend"....etc.. I see Batons as the tool of "labor", so the Baton gang would be "laborious". This word has two general meanings: 1. requiring much work or exertion. 2. industrious, hard working. This could mean either the querent's future relationships will require some work to make them successful, or the kind of man she'll end up with will be industrious, hard working, perhaps to the point of being a little boring, compared, to the 'bad boy' types that use to attract her, but treated her badly.

Most essentially, we have to establish that these two things are connected at all, or we may just be looking at unresovable possibilities.

We have a very strong connection here. A double conjunction. The K of Batons passes to as the 4 of Batons to a house next to the querent's, and the querent passes to a House next to the quesited as the 7 of Coins.

Mel's Call to Arm for all tomatoes:

I'd say the querent is ready to change (5 of Coins), but this will require some effort on her part (batons) since the safe, nice, 'steady job' type of fellows she'll be dating will seem boring to her compared to the unpredictable 'outlaw' types she's been seeing, and she'll have to resist that urge to "hop on the back of that Harley". ;)

M