"Subscription"for Scion's Liber T Guide

samiam010203

i pm'd you and am currently awaiting the latest guide. hope i get it soon.

thanks in advance :)

PeterS

I have one verson

Scion,

I will PM you to add me to the list. I have one version but I am not sure it is the newest. So add me to the list for any updates.

Thanks Peter

Mariana

Hi Scion, I'm already on your list, but now that you're working on an actual book, I was wondering whether you could use this list to keep us updated on how that is going as well? If it ever gets to the point of being published, I'd hate to miss the announcement...

Scion

Hey M!

That's incredibly thoughtful. I'm not one to walk about quietly :D, so I'll definitely keep y'all posted. When I have something oslid y'all will know immediately.

My goal right now is to get a solid rough pass done with the emphasis on getting 3 sample chapters and a proposal complete that I can have my agent send out. Truth be told, I don't think there's much point in having him send esoteric nonfiction out because I imagine the money is tiny, but after all these years he's great at streamlining my stuff...

Many thanks for keeping an eye on my occult shenanigans...

XOXO

Scion

Mariana

Scion said:
I'm not one to walk about quietly :D, so I'll definitely keep y'all posted.
Great, thanks!

And by the way, just saw this advertised as a session at the 2008 Readers Studio:

Reading for Writers with Shawn Nacol
Learn how Tarot can provide uncanny inspiration, information, and professional guidance for any artistic endeavor. We'll go beyond “writer's spreads” and look at Tarot's unique power to explore fictional worlds and manage the nuts-and-bolts business of selling them. Topics include Structure in a Box, Trumping Blocks, Dealing for Deals and if time permits, Shawn's infamous Tarot Pitch. This class will be useful not only for people who write but for anyone who has clients involved in creative projects.

Any chance this material might one day become another book? It sounds like one I need. :D (Go Scion!)

mosaica

I assume this would be helpful with the Thoth, too? I do hope to get a Liber T at some point. Sending PM....

Edit: One week later: I now have my Liber T. :)

Always Wondering

I expect my Liber T deck in the mail this week, so I PMing to get on the list if you please.
AW

Scion

WOW! Suddenly the Liber T is hot-hot again. :D My inbox has been PACKED. Not sure what inspired it but I'm psyched to see it.

Everyone should have their copy of the PDF... let me know if you haven't received anything. :)

OwlShadow

Hi Scion! I just got my Liber T today. I'd love to have your Guide. I pm'd you.

Phine

Hi, Scion :)

me too I´m very interested in your work. I bought the deck a few weeks ago and want to get deeper in it...
PM will be sent in a few minutes.

Thanks for sharing your work :heart:

Phine