Crystals for sleep and a quiet mind?

Kristyjnh

I just got a Larimar ring yesterday. Maybe that would help too.

Larimar!? Oh man I'm jealous. I haven't had a chance to work with Larimar, but I'm completely in love with what I've seen. It's soooo gorgeous!

Labhraín

One down, one to go.

I've never tried a crystal grid, nor do I have a crystal ball. I could try those two methods also. Maybe I will give amethyst another try, although, I did have a polished stone of amethyst and a small one of onyx under my pillow the other night and now I can't find them. I wonder what that means?

Found the amethyst.

Briar Rose

Have you watched the Crystal Grid video? It works with the flower of life pattern and the crystals for giving off a particular ossillary vibrational frequency.

It's so simple to make.
I google typed; flower of life images
printed one I resonated with
cleansed my amethyst, lepidolite and quartz points (amps up the energy)
and I made a pyramid (out of a metal coat hanger and glue gun) and placed it over the crystals on the grid.
Me and my dog sleep deep now.

What's working for you since you started this thread?

jrockwraith

Quick question relating to this topic

Has anyone here experienced terrible nightmares sleeping with amethyst? I tried adding rose quartz for love and healing, and two nights in a row, I had nightmares so bad I woke up crying! I tried the rose quartz by itself and I was fine, but I wasn't willing to try the amethyst again lol.

Featherflight

I keep white howlite by my bedside on the night stand and find it works beautifully for sleep. If I am feeing anxious and have trouble sleeping, I will hold a small piece of lepidolite between my fingers for a bit and do some calming breaths. I have been known to slip it into my pillowcase as well.

Hope this helps!

singerofpeace

Try chanting?

This isn't stone-related, but maybe try some chanting? The OM/AUM sound is sometimes considered to affect the states of being, with the A sound representing wakefulness, the U sound representing the dream state, and the M (a combination of M and NG, rolling around in your mouth, and held out longer than the A-U sounds) being the state of deep sleep. Maybe chanting this a few times slowly before bed, if you are able, could be helpful in bringing you to that state of deep sleep, past the dream state? In any case it should help quiet the mind and bring on a sense of tranquility at the very least. Hope this helps!

Labhraín

Nothing I have tried has worked, so I stopped searching for the right stone or stone combination. I guess it's back to the drawing board!

Laurelle

When I want a quiet night, I sleep with any polished dark stone or any dark crystal.

I wish I knew what these stones were called.

One is a dark brownish red, which vibrates at a very low frequency. When I hold it it's as if it's not as alive as the other ones. The other stone is a dark grey with dark blue spots and the last one is a dark evergreen with specks of gold. When I put these under my pillow my dreams are non existent when I wake up. None of those pesky, "that dream made me feel bad" in the morning feeling.

Labhraín

When I want a quiet night, I sleep with any polished dark stone or any dark crystal.

I wish I knew what these stones were called.

One is a dark brownish red, which vibrates at a very low frequency. When I hold it it's as if it's not as alive as the other ones. The other stone is a dark grey with dark blue spots and the last one is a dark evergreen with specks of gold. When I put these under my pillow my dreams are non existent when I wake up. None of those pesky, "that dream made me feel bad" in the morning feeling.

Hi Laurelle,

Would it be possible for you to take a picture of each of these stones? Maybe I can identify them. They sound like ones I'd like to try.

linnie

I kept getting a weird gut feeling when reading your posts that the black tourmaline may be part of the problem... it is grounding and protective, yes, but it is a vibrant, oober-energy stone, with an age old reputation for visioning etc, so I think both its high energy and its vision enabling tendencies might cause you sleep time grief...

I'd still be looking at the gentler stones, like mangano calcite and blue-lace agate, but, reading more into what's happening for you, most specifically I'd try Celestite!!! :)

Blessings to you...