Thelemic Holy Days

foolMoon

When I skip my lunch I cease to function. No vision and no voice. -418

Barleywine

When I skip my lunch I cease to function. No vision and no voice. -418

In my case I get double-vision and my stomach starts talking to me.

Zephyros

You could always make Crowley's curry recipe.

ravenest

Thats a real crap recipe isnt it ?

I think it should be in a book for when your supplies are low, you dont have much left and you are camped on a glacier.

But now ... I have to go and make breakfast ; Crowley Grill: devilled kidneys, Cambridgeshire sausages, kidneys, anchovies, eggs, truffles, caviar on toast and devils on horseback (prunes wrapped in bacon).

:)

http://www.londoncitynights.com/2013/09/occult-atlas-aleister-crowley-at.html

check out the link ; " He also came up with a lawn game based on his religion; 'Thelema Ball' and a board game. "

:laugh:

Always Wondering

But now ... I have to go and make breakfast ; Crowley Grill: devilled kidneys, Cambridgeshire sausages, kidneys, anchovies, eggs, truffles, caviar on toast and devils on horseback (prunes wrapped in bacon).
Don't forget the raw oysters. ;)

Owl Tarot

How are you celebrating the reception of the Book of Law?

Happy Holy Days to everyone!

The Thelemic Holy Days are intuitonally good and naturally feel well for me, so it is like a celebration within me without me having to do something in particular.

I still however celebrated those days both by reading the Holy Books assosiated per day, I kept with me for company the Trump assosiated with each day and I also did some Alchemical work within me since the chance was given to me. The Thelemic Holy Days collided with Easter this year, so I coagulated some series of events between Christianity and Thelema, which was a pretty nice work to do. It really helps one to understand what the event of Horus avenged his father Osiris actually means, and how in some mythologies he was created from the essense of his father (Budge, Legends of the Gods).

Since Easter here is also about enjoying life, tomorrow I'm gonna enjoy (hopefully) good food, a bright Sun, wine, songs and dancing. Dionysus and The Fool is generally speaking a big part of the Greek culture, so what a better chance to coagulate more!