Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

PathWalker's "Moving House" patchwork deck

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation

Walking the old paths

PathWalker 
Walking the old paths

It's been a busy 4 months, but we are in our new house, and sufficiently decorated that I've been able to unpack my tarot decks

I will give an update soon on how the deck is progressing, and the usual shout-out for any loose cards from folks who have some extras, in exchange for loose cards from me, or a reading, or just the cost of P&P, whatever suits you.

I have a big pile of spare cards now, so if you use them in some clever creative way and want some, let me now.

Blessings to all from lovely Glastonbury
PathWalker
Top   #21
Walking the old paths

PathWalker 
Walking the old paths

Well this deck is not yet finished, but I promise I will keep working on it.

I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who donated cards to this, and my previous two decks - there is no way I could have created such wonderful and characterful decks without your generous help.

And to folks who supported the charity http://facingtheworld.net/ by donating and then receiving from me readings with the Patchwork Deck - THANK YOU - the charity does amazing work for children around the world, and I am touched by your support for them.

Blessings to all
PathWalker
)0(
Top   #22

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.