Tarot bags thread

Falcor

It's nice to have a beautiful tarot bag for each deck. The cards are safer that way. You know, treat your cards well and they will serve you for many years.

Share with me pictures of your tarot bags, they too deserve some place for adoration.

Tanga

Right... (where were those other threads again...?) :joke: :

Attachments

• DeckStorage1.jpg
    DeckStorage1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 341
  • TarotBags3.jpg.jpg
    TarotBags3.jpg.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 334
  • TarotBags4.jpg.jpg
    TarotBags4.jpg.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 338

Sulis

I make tarot bags lined with dupion silk and sell them on my website and in my Etsy shop.

Tarot Sulis - made to order bags
Sulis Creations

I have my own reading decks in black cotton velvet bags lined with different colours of dupion silk, depending on the deck.

decan

Oh, I know this shop on Etsy :D

Well, my decks (but not all of course) are in bags (I don't use box!); I choose bags that have a pattern that fits to the deck.

Below my Daveluy Lenormand and My Universal Waite (I think that the latter is the first I bought on Sulis' shop!)

Attachments

• tarot bag-1.jpg
    tarot bag-1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 331
  • tarot bag-2.jpg
    tarot bag-2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 330

Pipistrelle

All but two of my decks are 'dressed by Sulis'. ;) Her bags are gorgeous and really excellent quality. I can't upload a photo so you'll just have to take my word for it :)

Ron521

How does someone post a photo on this forum? I don't see any option, but sometimes do see photos posted by others...again...how?

G6

Oh, I know this shop on Etsy :D

Well, my decks (but not all of course) are in bags (I don't use box!); I choose bags that have a pattern that fits to the deck.

Below my Daveluy Lenormand and My Universal Waite (I think that the latter is the first I bought on Sulis' shop!)

I like both of those bags.

Denever

Here are some of mine.

Attachments

• Wallets.jpg
    Wallets.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 314
  • Bags1.jpg
    Bags1.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 309
  • Bags2.jpg
    Bags2.jpg