Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Minderwiz

Hi, thanks so much for the reading. As it is future based I can't really give any feedback, but I will come back in a few months and let you know how things are getting on :)

Thanks. I look forward to hearing about your experiences!

Minderwiz

Reading for Yippee

May I also inquire about the next 6 months, with a focus upon my career-life, please? I'm not sure if I need to list any other information. Please let me know, if so :)

Additional information supplied shows the need to pass a French test in order to get the desired teaching job, So the reading applies to both the French test and the job.

Career is a tenth house issue. The additional qualification is one of higher education, in the sense that it complements your qualifications for the job. So the test is a ninth house issue.

In the chart cast, Leo is rising, so you are signified by the Sun in Sagittarius in the fifth house. This is a strong position because it trines the Ascendant by sign and also Jupiter in the First house by degree. Jupiter is the triplicity ruler for the Fire signs and there is also a mutual reception between benefic Jupiter and the Sun.

The tenth house is Taurus, ruled by Venus at 6 degrees Capricorn in the sixth house. Venus is not strongly placed and this seems to reflect your description of the current position. Venus also rules the Lot of Spirit. This signifies your own ability to influence your environment and the situations you confront, relating to this question. As Venus is weak by position and Peregrine, you need help from others to overcome the difficulties.

The French Test is signified by Mars ruler of the ninth house of Aries. Mars is placed in Aquarius at 8 degrees Mars is in the Terms of Venus and the Decan of Venus, showing the connection between test and job. Venus is in the terms of Mercury, a natural significator of education.

The trouble is that none of these three planets is making a connection to another by a major Aspect. However in such cases we look at the Moon, which acts as your co-significator, to see if she offers a solution.

The Moon is in 7 degrees Libra (ruled by Venus). It's last aspects were to the Ascendant (you) at 6 degrees 21 Leo by sextile and to Venus (the job) at 6 degrees 24 Capricorn by square. The Moon is the triplicity ruler for the Earth signs, so there is a mutual reception by rulership and triplcity in this aspect. Its next major aspect is to Mars (the test) at 8 degrees Aquarius by trine.

The order of the aspects of the Moon suggests that you might get the job just before the French test is passed or at least the results are known However the overall picture suggests success in both and reasonably close together

Just a word of caution. The Moon/Venus aspect is a square, which always presages some difficulty. So this is not the case of you just walking into a job. Venus is also in the detriment of the Moon, even though the Moon rules the Earth triplicity by night. The mutual reception suggests that the difficulty will not be insurmountable but the job might still not be exactly what you would want. It will however be well worth taking.

Attachments

• Yippee Horary.jpg
    Yippee Horary.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 57

Yippee

Additional information supplied shows the need to pass a French test in order to get the desired teaching job, So the reading applies to both the French test and the job.

Career is a tenth house issue. The additional qualification is one of higher education, in the sense that it complements your qualifications for the job. So the test is a ninth house issue.

In the chart cast, Leo is rising, so you are signified by the Sun in Sagittarius in the fifth house. This is a strong position because it trines the Ascendant by sign and also Jupiter in the First house by degree. Jupiter is the triplicity ruler for the Fire signs and there is also a mutual reception between benefic Jupiter and the Sun.

The tenth house is Taurus, ruled by Venus at 6 degrees Capricorn in the sixth house. Venus is not strongly placed and this seems to reflect your description of the current position. Venus also rules the Lot of Spirit. This signifies your own ability to influence your environment and the situations you confront, relating to this question. As Venus is weak by position and Peregrine, you need help from others to overcome the difficulties.

The French Test is signified by Mars ruler of the ninth house of Aries. Mars is placed in Aquarius at 8 degrees Mars is in the Terms of Venus and the Decan of Venus, showing the connection between test and job. Venus is in the terms of Mercury, a natural significator of education.

The trouble is that none of these three planets is making a connection to another by a major Aspect. However in such cases we look at the Moon, which acts as your co-significator, to see if she offers a solution.

The Moon is in 7 degrees Libra (ruled by Venus). It's last aspects were to the Ascendant (you) at 6 degrees 21 Leo by sextile and to Venus (the job) at 6 degrees 24 Capricorn by square. The Moon is the triplicity ruler for the Earth signs, so there is a mutual reception by rulership and triplcity in this aspect. Its next major aspect is to Mars (the test) at 8 degrees Aquarius by trine.

The order of the aspects of the Moon suggests that you might get the job just before the French test is passed or at least the results are known However the overall picture suggests success in both and reasonably close together

Just a word of caution. The Moon/Venus aspect is a square, which always presages some difficulty. So this is not the case of you just walking into a job. Venus is also in the detriment of the Moon, even though the Moon rules the Earth triplicity by night. The mutual reception suggests that the difficulty will not be insurmountable but the job might still not be exactly what you would want. It will however be well worth taking.

Thank you, so much, for taking the time to write this all out :) It sounds so complicated, and I really appreciate the explanations and meanings behind all of the placements!

I do feel you are correct about how I need help from others to overcome the difficulties in finding a full-time job or with my French :) I've taken the steps to go to French classes, and the help received there has been great :) I'm also trying my best to network, so hopefully one of the jobs I'll apply for will be a success!

Yes, I do think there could be a chance that I will be offered a job between now and by the time I finish school, as there are still quite a few months ahead :) And even if I do pass the course, I do feel my value to what I can offer will be enhanced and hopefully recognized!

Oh dear, square aspect with Moon/Venus :) I don't know much about horary charts, but I know that squares are generally negative, right? :) Yes, I absolutely agree that the job I go into would be difficult, regardless of which path I take :) One path would be my 'dream' job, which would mean a lot of pressure and new modes of learning! Another path would mean that I head into a similar career field, so I would need to learn completely new facets of the job front. It would certainly make sense for the latter, that it's not exactly what I would like, but I would still enjoy it, if it was in a secure and similar field to what I am doing! Hehe, I was hoping it would be a 'cake walk' to just breeze on in, and it would be a lovely and smooth transition :) But I do need to understand reality, and it's always a good thing to learn and overcome challenges.

I think the message here, as well, is that it looks good for me passing the French test, right? :) I feel if I continue with my courses, that I will be able to be fluent enough to pass the test, and hopefully be more of an asset to the jobs I'd like to apply for!

This is all in the future, but it does resonate, with the path I am heading on :) I hope to update you when I take the test later on :) And with the job outlook, as well :)

Thank you!

~Yippee

Minderwiz

Reading for YDM42

Hi I would like to know if a partnership/romance/relationship is in the cards for me?

I've done two charts for this reading. The first one had the Ascendant ruler on 0 degrees Capricorn and the Moon also on 0 degrees Scorpio. There were no indications of a romance in that chart but two indications that things were changing as far as you are concerned.

Rather than read that chart, I decided to leave it for a couple of weeks and try again, to see if there is any further indications on the change.

The second chart was cast a few minutes ago and has 0 degrees Taurus rising. Again the theme of the chart is change and despite the consideration that charts may not be radical with less than three degrees of the sign rising, I have chosen to read it, in the light of the previous chart.

You are signified by Venus, which is in Capricorn and has just undergone a helical rising, which is itself significant of change. Venus is the diurnal ruler of the Earth triplicity, so she also has essential dignity and is placed in the ninth house which is the Joy of the Sun and a fortunate house.

The romantic involvement is signified by Mars, ruler of the Seventh house. Mars is placed in Aquarius in the tenth house - so there is no major aspect between Venus and Mars. Venus is though in the Exaltation of Mars, so clearly you want this relationship strongly.

The Moon acts as co-significator for the querent, and the Moon is in the twelfth House in Aries, is a separating conjunction from the South Node, a malefic. The Moon makes an applying sextile aspect to Mars, with reception.

This has some promise for success!! I would have preferred a Mars/Venus trine or sextile but the Moon sextile with reception offers some hope that things will work out.

Overall, things are changing as far as this topic goes. You didn't specify a time frame for the reading but I arbitrarily put a limit of a year on it. I think a more likely time for success is going to be around two months but as timing from horary is notoriously difficult, take the twelve months as the time span.

Attachments

• YDM42 Dec 2014.jpg
    YDM42 Dec 2014.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 57

YDM42

Feedback

Thank you for the reading Minderwiz. Sorry it took too charts. Change is good. I will try to update you a couple of months.

I've done two charts for this reading. The first one had the Ascendant ruler on 0 degrees Capricorn and the Moon also on 0 degrees Scorpio. There were no indications of a romance in that chart but two indications that things were changing as far as you are concerned.
I feel a sense of change inside, I am not sure exactly what is going on, but mostly a change in perspective and understanding.

Rather than read that chart, I decided to leave it for a couple of weeks and try again, to see if there is any further indications on the change.
Thank you.

The second chart was cast a few minutes ago and has 0 degrees Taurus rising. Again the theme of the chart is change and despite the consideration that charts may not be radical with less than three degrees of the sign rising, I have chosen to read it, in the light of the previous chart.

You are signified by Venus, which is in Capricorn and has just undergone a helical rising, which is itself significant of change. Venus is the diurnal ruler of the Earth triplicity, so she also has essential dignity and is placed in the ninth house which is the Joy of the Sun and a fortunate house.

The romantic involvement is signified by Mars, ruler of the Seventh house. Mars is placed in Aquarius in the tenth house - so there is no major aspect between Venus and Mars. Venus is though in the Exaltation of Mars, so clearly you want this relationship strongly.

The Moon acts as co-significator for the querent, and the Moon is in the twelfth House in Aries, is a separating conjunction from the South Node, a malefic. The Moon makes an applying sextile aspect to Mars, with reception.

This has some promise for success!! I would have preferred a Mars/Venus trine or sextile but the Moon sextile with reception offers some hope that things will work out.

Overall, things are changing as far as this topic goes. You didn't specify a time frame for the reading but I arbitrarily put a limit of a year on it. I think a more likely time for success is going to be around two months but as timing from horary is notoriously difficult, take the twelve months as the time span.
Again thank you. I wish I could discuss placement with some intelligence, but I can't - I'm simply learning from your readings.

Minderwiz

Reading for anie

Hello,

I wonder if you have some time (looks like you are getting busy) if you can chart a connection between myself and C as it appears moving into the future (not sure how far you look out) we are not dating both with others at this time, friends for years... Scorpio is my sign/he is aries . which may help you- if you like dates of birth pm me I will send to you:)

Interesting that both of you are ruled by Mars, because the horary chart has Aries rising, making your significator Mars. Even though it's an early degree, I think the chart is valid given the Mars connections to both of you.

Mars is placed in Aquarius in the eleventh house, this is a good placement, the eleventh is the house of the Good Spirit, and has associations with both friends and with hopes and aspirations. And this certainly reflects your data with friendship being involved and a hope (unstated) that things might move to a different level). Mars is placed in it's own Terms or Bounds, so it has some essential dignity, giving both the ability to act and the opportunity to act from it's placement in the eleventh. It's also direct, so there's no problem with getting things wrong in terms of the actions you take 'wrong' in the sense of doing something that you did not intend to do, not in terms of the results from your actions).

C is signified by Venus, ruler of the Descendant in Libra. Venus is placed in the tenth house in Capricorn. It's a day chart so Venus is the triplicity ruler and like Mars combines essential dignity (capacity to act) with good placement (opportunity to act). Has C some connection to your career or to your social interactions? Capricorn is the exaltation of Mars, so C has definite positive feelings for you. This is reinforced by Venus being in the Terms of Mars.

There's no reciprocal placement of Mars in a dignity of Venus, so I would usually conclude that your feelings are not as strong as his. However as you asked the question, I have to deduce that either you do have hopes for something more, or possibly that you don't want things to move to a different basis. For the moment I'll work on the basis that you do have hopes.

There's no major aspect forming between Venus and Mars. They are only a sign apart. So change is not promised by the significators alone. That leads to a consideration of the Moon, and whether the Moon indicates that things will change.

The Moon, can act as the co-significator of the querent. This is a sort of 'fairy godmother' or 'fate' role, which can see the matter brought to perfection, even if the significators don't directly promise this. The Moon is placed in Taurus, it's exaltation, and it's still waxing, so we have a strong Moon though not well placed in the second house. The Moon at 26 degrees is applying by trine to Venus at 27 degrees Capricorn (the detriment of the Moon). The trine and sign placements give a Reception of the Moon into Taurus from it's ruler Venus. That reception indicates a good chance that the matter will indeed be perfected. It also offers an indication that your feelings for C are positive.

So from the chart, I conclude that the relationship between you and C is likely to change, and in a positive way, unless you choose not to take advantage of the opportunity.

Remember, Horaries of this kind don't guarantee success, in the sense of sitting back and waiting for C to fall into your lap (either metaphorically or actually). You have to be prepared to take action but that action is very likely to produce the result you want.

Attachments

• anie.jpg
    anie.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 63

anie

Interesting that both of you are ruled by Mars, because the horary chart has Aries rising, making your significator Mars. Even though it's an early degree, I think the chart is valid given the Mars connections to both of you.

Mars is placed in Aquarius in the eleventh house, this is a good placement, the eleventh is the house of the Good Spirit, and has associations with both friends and with hopes and aspirations. And this certainly reflects your data with friendship being involved and a hope (unstated) that things might move to a different level). Mars is placed in it's own Terms or Bounds, so it has some essential dignity, giving both the ability to act and the opportunity to act from it's placement in the eleventh. It's also direct, so there's no problem with getting things wrong in terms of the actions you take 'wrong' in the sense of doing something that you did not intend to do, not in terms of the results from your actions).

C is signified by Venus, ruler of the Descendant in Libra. Venus is placed in the tenth house in Capricorn. It's a day chart so Venus is the triplicity ruler and like Mars combines essential dignity (capacity to act) with good placement (opportunity to act). Has C some connection to your career or to your social interactions? Capricorn is the exaltation of Mars, so C has definite positive feelings for you. This is reinforced by Venus being in the Terms of Mars.

There's no reciprocal placement of Mars in a dignity of Venus, so I would usually conclude that your feelings are not as strong as his. However as you asked the question, I have to deduce that either you do have hopes for something more, or possibly that you don't want things to move to a different basis. For the moment I'll work on the basis that you do have hopes.

There's no major aspect forming between Venus and Mars. They are only a sign apart. So change is not promised by the significators alone. That leads to a consideration of the Moon, and whether the Moon indicates that things will change.

The Moon, can act as the co-significator of the querent. This is a sort of 'fairy godmother' or 'fate' role, which can see the matter brought to perfection, even if the significators don't directly promise this. The Moon is placed in Taurus, it's exaltation, and it's still waxing, so we have a strong Moon though not well placed in the second house. The Moon at 26 degrees is applying by trine to Venus at 27 degrees Capricorn (the detriment of the Moon). The trine and sign placements give a Reception of the Moon into Taurus from it's ruler Venus. That reception indicates a good chance that the matter will indeed be perfected. It also offers an indication that your feelings for C are positive.

So from the chart, I conclude that the relationship between you and C is likely to change, and in a positive way, unless you choose not to take advantage of the opportunity.

Remember, Horaries of this kind don't guarantee success, in the sense of sitting back and waiting for C to fall into your lap (either metaphorically or actually). You have to be prepared to take action but that action is very likely to produce the result you want.

Oh, thanks so much. No apologies! I truly appreciate the time and effort you put into your Horaries! It all makes perfect sense. Yes, he is a friend and I do have thoughts of him that make me wonder about more, but sometimes my doubts are greater than my feelings and so you are picking up that his interest may be there, but I might need to do something if I want to see action. He is traveling and busy right now for a week or two more. so I suspect when he gets back he will be in touch.. we were in the same vacation area a few days ago, but I wasn't able to meet up with him and then haven't heard back. so. I am pleased to see that his thoughts are positive and have possibilities! I have always quite liked him and the attraction for us has always been there for sure. ;)
Thanks again!

Minderwiz

Reading for Miss Nine to Five

Minderwiz,
This thread (Round 7 of it) sounds so cool!
If you're still taking readings, I would love to ask a question.

How will my romantic life progress in the coming months?
***can it be next 6 months?***

My SO has to tie up loose ends - material and emotional with his ex and I'm hoping you could shed light on that unfolding by summer.

I'm getting the feeling my life is going through a karmic lesson as I've met someone new and started a journey with them. I'm doing the best I can to stay grounded yet open. :)

Thank you for your time and energy

The chart has Cancer rising so you are signified by the Moon, which is placed in Leo in the second house. This is concerned with your livelihood and possessions. This is often seen as ‘materialistic’ but there’s a wider meaning, how you are going to cope with life and survive and prosper. The Moon is not particularly comfortable here. However the Moon is in the Bounds or Terms of Saturn, ruler of the Seventh house of partners and spouses. So you definitely have feelings for your SO. The Second is not configured to the Ascendant by a major aspect, so this is not a placement that suggests you can easily take any necessary actions.

Saturn signifies your SO, as mentioned above. In this chart Saturn is placed in the sixth house in Sagittarius. This is a weak position, as the sixth is one of the idle places in the chart. It’s a place that makes ‘business’ difficult and is not a place that signifies action. The sixth is often linked to sickness or ill health, but more generally it’s a place of bad fortune, it signifies that something is wrong. Saturn is not in any dignity of the Moon, which I would expect if his feelings for you were strong. Instead the dominant influence at the moment is Jupiter, by Sign and Terms. If we look at the chart from his point of view, his significator is placed in his own twelfth house of loss and enemies. From what you say this might well be a reference to his ex and his present need to sort things out. But even from that perspective, action by him is going to be difficult to put into operation. It’s a chart where both significators suggest that further actions are likely to be difficult on both parts.

For things to proceed, I’d expect there to be a major aspect between both main significators and in one sense there is, by sign the Moon and Saturn are in a trine but whereas this is a beneficial aspect, the Moon is actually separating from Saturn, which suggests things in the past, rather than the future. In such cases the next stage would be to look at the Moon itself, if it were not one of the significators. Sadly it is already in play, and it’s not moving to perfect the outcome desired.

So I need to look elsewhere. William Lilly the seventeenth century maestro in horary allowed the use of the Sun (for the male) and Venus (for the female). The Sun is well placed in the Seventh house, an angular house and therefore a house of action. However it makes no major aspect to either the Moon or to Venus, which is placed in the eighth house, which again is one of the idle houses.

My feeling is that, given the involvement of his ex, it would be better to treat Venus as the significator of his ex, rather than an additional significator for you. Venus is in a separating sextile to Saturn, again a symbol of things in the past. So the chart seems to bear out his relationship with her is past rather than present or future. However as Saturn and Venus are still in a close orb, I can see that his concern with her is not fully over. There is still feelings between them. Venus is in Aquarius, the domicile of Saturn and Saturn is in the Terms of Venus. Her feelings are stronger than his, she may even want him back and I can see that it will not be easy for him to sever ties, though that is what the chart signifies he wants.

So we have all but one of the important significators in idle houses and the one that isn’t does not link to the others. This is a chart that suggests no change at all. Things are going to stay as they are for some time.
One crumb of comfort I can offer is that two of the Lots (sometimes called Arabian Parts) of Marriage lie in Sagittarius and are therefore ruled by Jupiter. The chart has the Moon applying to a conjunction with Jupiter. This suggests that marriage is still a likely outcome for you (or the equivalent long term relationship). But I would be surprised if this comes off in the next six months (the time frame that you have set) or if it does it will be right at the end of the period. So don’t be despondent, things will work out but not easily or quickly.

Attachments

• Miss Nine to Five.jpg
    Miss Nine to Five.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 61

MissNine

I had a follow up question...

As for his feelings toward me, do you feel he's going to be distant or not be able to emotionally share or open up to me the next six months?

I'm guessing the chart won't let you see day to day feelings, as it's such a broad time frame, but I might be wrong.

With things working out long term, as you say, I feel theres got to be some change in his emotional depth with me or trust in order for me to stay with him. Or at least Id hope so.

My feedback is forthcoming. I think I need to read the reading a few times to get it all. ;-)

Thank you so much again!!!

The chart has Cancer rising so you are signified by the Moon, which is placed in Leo in the second house. This is concerned with your livelihood and possessions. This is often seen as ‘materialistic’ but there’s a wider meaning, how you are going to cope with life and survive and prosper. The Moon is not particularly comfortable here. However the Moon is in the Bounds or Terms of Saturn, ruler of the Seventh house of partners and spouses. So you definitely have feelings for your SO. The Second is not configured to the Ascendant by a major aspect, so this is not a placement that suggests you can easily take any necessary actions.

Saturn signifies your SO, as mentioned above. In this chart Saturn is placed in the sixth house in Sagittarius. This is a weak position, as the sixth is one of the idle places in the chart. It’s a place that makes ‘business’ difficult and is not a place that signifies action. The sixth is often linked to sickness or ill health, but more generally it’s a place of bad fortune, it signifies that something is wrong. Saturn is not in any dignity of the Moon, which I would expect if his feelings for you were strong. Instead the dominant influence at the moment is Jupiter, by Sign and Terms. If we look at the chart from his point of view, his significator is placed in his own twelfth house of loss and enemies. From what you say this might well be a reference to his ex and his present need to sort things out. But even from that perspective, action by him is going to be difficult to put into operation. It’s a chart where both significators suggest that further actions are likely to be difficult on both parts.

For things to proceed, I’d expect there to be a major aspect between both main significators and in one sense there is, by sign the Moon and Saturn are in a trine but whereas this is a beneficial aspect, the Moon is actually separating from Saturn, which suggests things in the past, rather than the future. In such cases the next stage would be to look at the Moon itself, if it were not one of the significators. Sadly it is already in play, and it’s not moving to perfect the outcome desired.

So I need to look elsewhere. William Lilly the seventeenth century maestro in horary allowed the use of the Sun (for the male) and Venus (for the female). The Sun is well placed in the Seventh house, an angular house and therefore a house of action. However it makes no major aspect to either the Moon or to Venus, which is placed in the eighth house, which again is one of the idle houses.

My feeling is that, given the involvement of his ex, it would be better to treat Venus as the significator of his ex, rather than an additional significator for you. Venus is in a separating sextile to Saturn, again a symbol of things in the past. So the chart seems to bear out his relationship with her is past rather than present or future. However as Saturn and Venus are still in a close orb, I can see that his concern with her is not fully over. There is still feelings between them. Venus is in Aquarius, the domicile of Saturn and Saturn is in the Terms of Venus. Her feelings are stronger than his, she may even want him back and I can see that it will not be easy for him to sever ties, though that is what the chart signifies he wants.

So we have all but one of the important significators in idle houses and the one that isn’t does not link to the others. This is a chart that suggests no change at all. Things are going to stay as they are for some time.
One crumb of comfort I can offer is that two of the Lots (sometimes called Arabian Parts) of Marriage lie in Sagittarius and are therefore ruled by Jupiter. The chart has the Moon applying to a conjunction with Jupiter. This suggests that marriage is still a likely outcome for you (or the equivalent long term relationship). But I would be surprised if this comes off in the next six months (the time frame that you have set) or if it does it will be right at the end of the period. So don’t be despondent, things will work out but not easily or quickly.

Minderwiz

I had a follow up question...

As for his feelings toward me, do you feel he's going to be distant or not be able to emotionally share or open up to me the next six months?

I'm guessing the chart won't let you see day to day feelings, as it's such a broad time frame, but I might be wrong.

With things working out long term, as you say, I feel theres got to be some change in his emotional depth with me or trust in order for me to stay with him. Or at least Id hope so.

My feedback is forthcoming. I think I need to read the reading a few times to get it all. ;-)

Thank you so much again!!!

It's difficult to say without casting a fresh chart. That Saturn is his significator and Saturn was involved in the first chart I tried does give some clue, as Saturn is the planet of restriction, exclusion, and depression. If he's not significantly older than you (another possible signification of Saturn) then it's possible that he will find it difficult to share with you till the issue with his ex is solved.

Again from natural significations, the Moon is a nurturing planet, and in in many ways the opposite of Saturn (they rule opposite signs). So at the moment you both have different needs. I think you have to make an attempt to keep contact and to attempt to break through. I don't mean by pushing things or pressuring him but he needs to know that you are there and that you care.

Yes there's a risk that if he doesn't 'let you in' that the relationship might fail but I don't think that's a strong possibility at the moment. It does remain a possibility though and it will become stronger if he doesn't respond. You already know the situation is delicate but there is the real chance that this will work out.