Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

autumn star

Yes, can you pick out a specific area such as career,or home, or relationships. Horary is quite specific in its focus.

Okay, my relationships including friendships. Thank you :)

Yippee

May I also inquire about the next 6 months, with a focus upon my career-life, please? I'm not sure if I need to list any other information. Please let me know, if so :) Thank you! If this isn't possible, please disregard this :)

YDM42

Hi I would like to know if a partnership/romance/relationship is in the cards for me?

MissNine

Minderwiz,
This thread (Round 7 of it) sounds so cool!
If you're still taking readings, I would love to ask a question.

How will my romantic life progress in the coming months?
***can it be next 6 months?***

My SO has to tie up loose ends - material and emotional with his ex and I'm hoping you could shed light on that unfolding by summer.

I'm getting the feeling my life is going through a karmic lesson as I've met someone new and started a journey with them. I'm doing the best I can to stay grounded yet open. :)

Thank you for your time and energy

Minderwiz

OK,

I have three readings lined up:

Yippee
YDM42
Miss Nine to Five

When I've done those I'll return for a quick look at Ethereal's latest batch of questions.

If I've missed anyone, please shout !!

anie

OK,

I have three readings lined up:

Yippee
YDM42
Miss Nine to Five

When I've done those I'll return for a quick look at Ethereal's latest batch of questions.

If I've missed anyone, please shout !!

Hi,

I believe I was missed on the previous page.... But no worries if to busy! :) thanks
Anie

Minderwiz

Hi,

I believe I was missed on the previous page.... But no worries if to busy! :) thanks
Anie

You are quite right.

I won't leave you out lol.

Miss Woo

Oh what a bummer!

Oh what a bummer that I missed this! I didn't know that you could do readings with Astrology, wow!

I would love one! Can I please sit for the next round? :)

My question is: How can I attract my Scorpio man?

Thank you :)