The Jean Dodal deck: High resolution scans

eltarot78

Continuous:

The work still in progress, as imagined is a daunting task, but doing very well. From already thank you very much, all opinions and suggestions are valid and welcome to come to good port with this work.
Unfortunately I do not have the original palette, only approximations and to make a comparison from the admirable work of the Jean Claude Flornoy, suggested that alter the colors?.

The detail, exquisite (for my taste) is in the category of other things ...
is the line where the book ends and the top layer are the same, merge, is the very tip of the yellow layer line of the La Pances.

Greetings

Bertrand

Yves Le Marseilla said:
When I printed your card Le Bateleur, strangely colors changed and green becamed ...blue, yellow becamed... pink.
Why ?
not completely sure about the answer but it sounds like a color space problem, so it might be related to color settins, you should check that the pictures are in RVB or CMYN mode and change the setting to something that fits. (more or less the same in french/en français : vérifie le réglage CMJN ou RGB des images et du logiciel depuis lequel tu les imprimes, éventuellement convertis les en CMJN avant d'imprimer, je n'ai pas photoshop sous la main pour vérifier)
We will compare with next month coming soon Jean Claude Flornoy Dodal's industrial full deck version.
I can't wait to put my hands on that one !

lark

Oh, I see what you mean it's as if the book is flowing knowledge right up into the robe, or the knowledge is coming right from her and flowing into the book.

eltarot78

Bertrand said:
I can't wait to put my hands on that one !

Are several Bertrand, finally almost there for the big day.

eltarot78

lark said:
Oh, I see what you mean it's as if the book is flowing knowledge right up into the robe, or the knowledge is coming right from her and flowing into the book.

And the book and she are the same.

Patrick Booker

Many thanks for making Dodal images available, eltarot78.
Jean-Claude Flornoy's 78 card version available next month? Sounds good to me.

Le Fanu

Patrick Booker said:
Jean-Claude Flornoy's 78 card version available next month? Sounds good to me.
Is this true? Next month? is this official?

Yves Le Marseillais

Friends of Eugim are my friends

eltarot78 said:
Hello Yves...
First of all it is a PROUD for me just you replied me.
I followed all your posts,and what can I say ...

Just nothing.
My mouth is closed ...

A friend of mine Eugim told me about your AMAZING KNOWLEDGE
he told me that you have the most and only achieved and exclusevely documents regarding TdM
He admires you too much.

I know he is somewhat " HARSH " BUT HE IS MY DEAR FRIEND that viking...

-Well Yves true point,if that you want,I can tell you how I work and how I arrived to my firts conclusions

Do you ?

Hello ElTarot,

I know that Miguel/Eugim is an excessive Macho Man a big ball of fire, full of passion and a mix of God and Hell.
But he is also my Friend in spite (Because ???) of his great defaults.

I am always suspicious when somebody "appears" in Tarot Forums but this is normal after all that newcomers shakes things as to harvest Fruits of the Tree of Knowledge.

I knows why your mouth is closed but Time will produce new ideas and pleasures to Tarot of marseille amatores.

I am interested by your work and would like to know more about your conclusions.

All I learned camed from myself, some friends, open minded people, good books, Patience, studbborness, Chance, insights, Chance and may be... Fate/Destiny ha ha ha !!

Nothing amazing as you see. Just life.

Protect your work from copys by legal tools if it is not yet done and you could produce some Historical decks for our pleasure.

Salute from Marseille Capitale of Tarot

Old €urope France

eltarot78

Yves Le Marseilla said:
Hello ElTarot,

I know that Miguel/Eugim is an excessive Macho Man a big ball of fire, full of passion and a mix of God and Hell.
But he is also my Friend in spite (Because ???) of his great defaults.

I am always suspicious when somebody "appears" in Tarot Forums but this is normal after all that newcomers shakes things as to harvest Fruits of the Tree of Knowledge.

I knows why your mouth is closed but Time will produce new ideas and pleasures to Tarot of marseille amatores.

I am interested by your work and would like to know more about your conclusions.

All I learned camed from myself, some friends, open minded people, good books, Patience, studbborness, Chance, insights, Chance and may be... Fate/Destiny ha ha ha !!

Nothing amazing as you see. Just life.

Protect your work from copys by legal tools if it is not yet done and you could produce some Historical decks for our pleasure.

Salute from Marseille Capitale of Tarot

Old €urope France

Heartfelt thanks, mi amigo.

Yves Le Marseillais

Here come Dodal 78 cards version

Le Fanu said:
Is this true? Next month? is this official?

I discussed this point with Jean Claude Flornoy few days ago.

A good news for Tarot Collectioners isn'it ?? ;))

I also wait for years about Philippe "Camoin" coming soon books.
Also annonced for this september month precisely.

This books will cause a big Buzz very probably but from a different type than Jean Claude Flornoy work on my personnal point of view.

Nobody is perfect....

YLM