...It's a Game....

Tarot dance

....Moderator, if this is the wrong forum thread I apologize...I was not sure if this post should go here or in Readings....

..Ok, I know understand…

….I was trying to use the Donnaleigh’s 3 Card Mystery Spread for my daily draw…but it never really seem to work…

….I watched the video again and then for about an hour this morning I followed the videos instruction…& wow, what a great exercise for learning the card’s keywords and such…

…I pull 3 cards….turn over Card 1, study it and then use the LWB to find the keywords…I do the same for Card 2….then I look at the 2 cards together to see if I can solve the mystery of Card 3 is…How do they relate to Card 3 & so forth…Then I read at all 3 together to see if it is cards are making statement....

…….3

…….1…….2

….I am using the both the Golden Reverie Lenormand & the Platnik Lenormand LWB…going back & forth…. I need to find a good book on Lenormand…..

…It’s spread is very fun and it is great tool for learning…

Lee

You're fine! Discussions about reading methods are perfectly appropriate for the Lenormand Forum. The Lenormand Reading forum would be for people to post specific readings (in other words, listing the cards that come up) for which they're seeking others' input, or offering readings for exchange or feedback.

Cheers,
Lee, Lenormand Co-Moderator