Cards that fly out of the deck

Baby_bear22

I get cards popping out of my deck and is never a coincidence!! 4 of wands might suggest that in the near future you might find someone that will be your future husband..especially that you picked also the lovers.. Tarot is never a coincidence! Good luck!

I would hope so. Actually, i thinky question to my angels was "What do i need to know about my love life?" I think it might pertain to this, but its still such a vague message. It could have a lot to do with my birthday being this month.

Grizabella

Yes actually. My birthday is August 24th. But does it suggest a surprise party?

Think about it---if it was a surprise party, don't you think the cards would keep that to themselves so it could be- --well---a surprise? :p

I just stick fumbled cards back into the deck. I don't believe in cards doing any flying out on their own volition. It's just easy to fumble cards, that's all. Especially if you're new to it and/or are using a new deck. However, if you're still learning, it can never hurt to pay special attention to particular cards so trying to think of the dropped card as it might pertain to something relevant to you is good practice. As the youngsters used to say, "It's all good." I don't bother with the ones I drop, though.

I gave it some thought awhile back and I decided that, rather than a dropped card trying to convey a message, it seemed to me that if it really were removing itself from the deck for a reason it made more sense to me that it was making sure there was no possibility it could be drawn from the deck for the spread.

Whatever works for you, though, is great. There are no iron clad rules with Tarot. It's all just a matter of finding what works for you and then going with it.

Speaking specifically about the 4 of Wands and the Lovers, maybe it's saying that you're going to a wedding or maybe even that you'll meet someone special when you attend someone else's wedding. Or maybe you'll catch the bride's bouquet---that's always exciting and fun and is said to mean you'll be the next girl married. :)