Keep getting the same card

mysticangel_001

I would say that as you are the one doing the spread and reading the cards that the card has got something to say to you. It might well be a message to you. The message might be that they are going to stick together. Or nothing will change with them. Something like that. But when I have had repeated cards turning up it is usually to show me something.

That could be, I suppose. Maybe what it is telling me is that I need to stop doing readings for her. LOL

Are you shuffling correctly? sometimes I get the same cards but it has to do with not shuffling correctly. But if you are getting something consistently-then Tarot is telling you something loud and clear.

If anything I probably over shuffle. I will sit here, focusing on the question, and shuffle for a full minute...or longer sometimes.

That's how I would read it too, provided that we are talking about the RWS or one of its variations (it isn't necessarily the meaning of the card in every deck though).

And it happens to me quite often that I keep getting the same cards for the same issue. Even when drawing them from a fan.

That meaning does relate to their relationship. A lot of jealousy and insecurity. Both accuse the other of cheating but neither is willing to end the relationship.

Puffette

One of the partners is greedy in every way possible,feelings and money. As i said in a previous thread that pentacles has a lot to do with materialism and wherever i got these cards as someone's feelings or the outcome of a relationship it always had to do with the benefits of being partners and making a good life together without carying too much about feelings. Only money in discussion and how life will be together,how they will share paying the bills and going in vacations. People that wanna make a profit out of love.
A 4 of pentacles relationship is a bit weak in my oppinion as one of them is not willing to share anything with the other one.(in most of cases i had it meaning spending money...less about feelings). They might be paranoid that the other partner wants them only for financial benefits which is sad if there is no real base on this statement.

mysticangel_001

One of the partners is greedy in every way possible,feelings and money. As i said in a previous thread that pentacles has a lot to do with materialism and wherever i got these cards as someone's feelings or the outcome of a relationship it always had to do with the benefits of being partners and making a good life together without carying too much about feelings. Only money in discussion and how life will be together,how they will share paying the bills and going in vacations. People that wanna make a profit out of love.
A 4 of pentacles relationship is a bit weak in my oppinion as one of them is not willing to share anything with the other one.(in most of cases i had it meaning spending money...less about feelings). They might be paranoid that the other partner wants them only for financial benefits which is sad if there is no real base on this statement.

He always complains about how he doesn't make enough money and how she spends too much. From what I have heard he makes close to $50K a year as a sous chef, plus however much she makes, and that apparently isn't enough. Between my mom and I we make about $45K a year and feel like we are living the high life. Guess it is all about priorities.