Hierophant and seven of cups as sexual attraction

rwcarter

Moderator Note

WhyWuh,

As I've pointed out to you in another thread you started, you owe feedback to each person who has posted trying to help you. A general "Thanks" type of post is not considered feedback.

WhyWuh

WhyWuh,

As I've pointed out to you in another thread you started, you owe feedback to each person who has posted trying to help you. A general "Thanks" type of post is not considered feedback.

I didn't do general thanks comment. I just did general comment for everyone as they all had exactly the same meaning of hierophant and seven of cups if you read closely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thirteen

Excellent points all. But are we on the same page regarding the meaning of the word "sublimation?"
You're right! :| I don't know what word I was thinking of, but, yes, I was mistaking sublimate for "secret." It really is more a matter of transform. Though it's so often used regarding sexual feelings that someone can't or doesn't want to act on that it often feels like someone is hiding or running from those (taking up exercise as a way of getting rid of inappropriate sexual energy that you'd otherwise act on, for example).

But that doesn't mean that they're doing the sex and hiding it, or that they're not admitting to those feelings. You are quite right that sublmate means you recognize the feelings, but do something else with them. So, not apt for a priest who acts on sexual feelings rather than one who "transforms" them into prayer instead.

Ruby Jewel

How would you see each card (not together) as sexual attraction? In my own fresh opinion Hierophant is mature attractiveness and Seven cups are when person could see perfect for them person on an appearance form

The Hierophant shows a karmic connection. It indicates a residue left over from your past relationship, as yet unresolved. The Hierophant represents the possibility of a spiritual healing connection.

The Seven of Cups also indicates this karmic bond and the fact that although you recognize it on an intuitive level, you do not see it for what it actually is. You are seeing it as sexual when, it is actually spiritual.

4lovelaurelle01

I was thinking that the 7C could represent the "flavor of the day" as sexual attraction. The person being asked about has many options available to them and on any given day, they choose whichever option catches their eye that day.

I agree with Thirteen about the Hierophant as no sex without marriage, so any sexual attraction would be tightly controlled and not expressed.

Rodney

Spot on