Pierre Madeine

cjxtypes

I really liked the look of this deck from looking on the website that was suggest to me in another thread, but this deck I've seen on here, I've also seen on Amazon. Is it one and the same? It says its published by US Games? .. does it have that ghastly US Games trade mark running up the side of every card as they've done with other decks?

Yves Le Marseillais

Made in France by.... your servant

They shouldn't. US Games has this link on their website.

http://tarot-heritage.com/2014/03/25/chosson-and-madenie-tarot-de-marseille-facsimiles/

Apparently, US Games simply acquired 1000 copies for redistribution. "US Games, Inc." might be printed on the packaging somewhere but I doubt it's on on the cards or wrapper.

Bonjour all !

Yes my decks are only distributed by US Games don't worry.

Mr Stuart Kaplan contacted me (after US Games bought one exemplary of each deck Madenié and Chosson some months ago).
He wrote me a nice handwritten letter (a nice document I'll keep preserved ;)), and then started a good cooperation.
This change of scalle allows me to have a clear idea of what future will be:

I'll issue three old historical tarots decks in 2015: Early, mid and late in year.
Two in 2016
Two in 2017
After this "massive attack" originated from Marseille City :)) I will look for some other interesting decks that remains unknows from other categories.

Same packaging and with wrapper when it still exist.

Have a nice day.

Yves

cjxtypes

Excellent. Thank you so much for that information. :)

cardwitch

If anyone is still wondering about this, I bought my facsimile Pierre Madenie on Amazon and I've had no trouble. The US Games logo isn't on them and they are stunningly beautiful. The box and tissue that came with it are also gorgeous. All around an A+ product. I'm extremely thankful to have this deck added to my collection :)

Bluefeet

I'll issue three old historical tarots decks in 2015: Early, mid and late in year.
Two in 2016
Two in 2017
After this "massive attack" originated from Marseille City :)) I will look for some other interesting decks that remains unknows from other categories.

Looking forward to these! Any hints for which ones will be published in 2015? ;) ;)

ETA Got that newsletter from Tarot Heritage a few weeks indicating new decks are coming, which makes me more curious about your choice of decks!

cjxtypes

Yay!! Mine are due to arrive today!

Yves Le Marseillais

COMPETITION 2015 Tarot decks to be issued by Tarot of Marseille Heritage

Looking forward to these! Any hints for which ones will be published in 2015? ;) ;)

ETA Got that newsletter from Tarot Heritage a few weeks indicating new decks are coming, which makes me more curious about your choice of decks!

Hello EnchantedShadow and all,

Well.... OK for some "hints" or better "clues" ;):

Two were originaly made in Swissland
One was originaly made in France

One of them will have his original wrapper

One was made by a French cardmaker who emigrated

One was made in North Swiss

One was made by a Dauphinois originated

ATTENTION:

FIRST one of you who will find exact identity of ALL this THREE decks will be granted a FREE copy of ONE of them (He/Her may choose witch one).

It's not easy to find I agree.... But reward means sweats no ?.....

I give you one week only to reply here ha ha !!

The happy winner (if any !) will be informed by a private mail and I will informs here if somebody win (without naming it of course as to preserve general surprise).

Let's play happy forumers !!!

gregory

Do we post or PM you ? (wait - I will PM !!!)

Ever hopeful....