Horary Readings

Minderwiz

OK franniee I'll 'do you' as number three. Again in the meantime please think through the question and make sure it's what you want to ask and expresses the question as best as possible.

It will take me about three more days, probably a little longer to work through the three querents who have asked questions. So for anyone else interested please save your questions till I have finished franniee. I'll post to ask for further questions.

Otherwise the questions/charts will become dated and lose relevance.

Nytebugg

I'd be interested in a reading when you come back to this after doing the other readings you have to do.
Horary fascinates me and is something I would be interested in learning more about in the future but I am just now learning about Astrology in general.

obeygravity

Minderwiz said:
OK, I'll aim to post my reading tomorrow. Either way the answer works out it might be worth you posting your natal details. That's not because I mistrust the method but because I mistrust me LOL. I'd want to see what a different approach holds and if I get different answers I can try to reconsider them.

Do you mean posting them after the reading's been done or now? hahahah

moderndayruth

deleted

Minderwiz

obeygravity said:
Do you mean posting them after the reading's been done or now? hahahah

After the reading will be fine.

Minderwiz

Horary reading for obeygravity

The first task is to verify that this is a valid chart. The planetary hour lord is the Moon, which doesn’t really agree with a Libra Ascendant. However there are no considerations before judgement and the two main significators are very appropriate to a question on a relationships, Venus, and Mars, with the Moon as co-signficator. I could have considered this a fifth house question on romance, but it specifically refers to a long term relationship or marriage and that is seventh house.

Looking at Venus first (obeygravity) Venus is placed in Gemini on the ninth house cusp. Athough this may not seem a strong placement in terms of essential dignity, Venus has some significant mutual receptions with Mercury, resulting in Venus having the highest point count of any planet (though I tend to have doubts about the idea of giving equal points to dignity through mutual reception. The ninth house is a cadent house, though it does trine the Ascendant, so a reasonable chart position. There is another significance of the ninth house, from my point of view, it shows the querent to be a long distance away. Venus also trines the Ascendant by sign, and if not yet applying to the trine will soon be doing so.

Mars (the possible partner) is placed in Leo in the eleventh House and does sextile the Ascendant. Mars has dignity only through a mutual reception by face with Jupiter – virtually negligible

The Moon is on the third House cusp and opposes Venus, it is also peregrine, so that does not look so good.

Let’s look at the receptions involved. Neither Venus nor Mars is in a dignity of the other – that’s another worrying sign, BUT they are both in the Terms of Mercury. Not a strong link by any means but it has a very mild suggestion that someone else might have a role in bringing the two together.

There are further two favourable indicators though. Firstly, Venus is moving towards a sextile with Mars, though there a separation of nearly 6 degrees. A sextile would be a definite indicator of success. Even better is the movement of the Moon. The Moon’s last aspect was the opposition to Venus and her next aspect is a trine to Mars. This is a phemomenon called ‘Translation of Light’ A faster planet will aspect a slower significator and then go on to aspect the second (and also slower) significator. The symbolism is of a third party bringing the two other parties together (with the Moon in the third this could be a sibling or a neighbour). Lilly would want to see some connection through house, (sign) triplicity or term and that is not the case here. Nevertheless, I’d say that given the approaching sextile of Venus and Mars there’s a strong indication of success.

In summary, there are clear indicators of success. Both significators aspect the Ascendant and will connect both through a forthcoming sextile aspect and through the Moon’s translation of light. The only reservations relate to the weak Moon, but on balance the outcome is favourable.

Attachments

• obeygravity_horary.jpg
    obeygravity_horary.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 165

obeygravity

Minderwiz said:
The first task is to verify that this is a valid chart. The planetary hour lord is the Moon, which doesn’t really agree with a Libra Ascendant. However there are no considerations before judgement and the two main significators are very appropriate to a question on a relationships, Venus, and Mars, with the Moon as co-signficator. I could have considered this a fifth house question on romance, but it specifically refers to a long term relationship or marriage and that is seventh house.

Looking at Venus first (obeygravity) Venus is placed in Gemini on the ninth house cusp. Athough this may not seem a strong placement in terms of essential dignity, Venus has some significant mutual receptions with Mercury, resulting in Venus having the highest point count of any planet (though I tend to have doubts about the idea of giving equal points to dignity through mutual reception. The ninth house is a cadent house, though it does trine the Ascendant, so a reasonable chart position. There is another significance of the ninth house, from my point of view, it shows the querent to be a long distance away. Venus also trines the Ascendant by sign, and if not yet applying to the trine will soon be doing so.

Mars (the possible partner) is placed in Leo in the eleventh House and does sextile the Ascendant. Mars has dignity only through a mutual reception by face with Jupiter – virtually negligible

The Moon is on the third House cusp and opposes Venus, it is also peregrine, so that does not look so good.

Let’s look at the receptions involved. Neither Venus nor Mars is in a dignity of the other – that’s another worrying sign, BUT they are both in the Terms of Mercury. Not a strong link by any means but it has a very mild suggestion that someone else might have a role in bringing the two together.

There are further two favourable indicators though. Firstly, Venus is moving towards a sextile with Mars, though there a separation of nearly 6 degrees. A sextile would be a definite indicator of success. Even better is the movement of the Moon. The Moon’s last aspect was the opposition to Venus and her next aspect is a trine to Mars. This is a phemomenon called ‘Translation of Light’ A faster planet will aspect a slower significator and then go on to aspect the second (and also slower) significator. The symbolism is of a third party bringing the two other parties together (with the Moon in the third this could be a sibling or a neighbour). Lilly would want to see some connection through house, (sign) triplicity or term and that is not the case here. Nevertheless, I’d say that given the approaching sextile of Venus and Mars there’s a strong indication of success.

In summary, there are clear indicators of success. Both significators aspect the Ascendant and will connect both through a forthcoming sextile aspect and through the Moon’s translation of light. The only reservations relate to the weak Moon, but on balance the outcome is favourable.

Okay, I'm very new to astrology but would you mind explaining how you came up with the chart? I'm not exactly too sure on what to give feedback for, though if it's on the planets that you've come up with, you were right about the libra ascendent. However, at any rate, this all seems promising. This, also! is my birthchart as requested for you to compare. http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n196/ChoixNoir/astro_w2gw_01_mildred_hp441525570.gif

Minderwiz

The Chart is cast for the moment that I understood the question. It was also cast for my location so that fixed time and place. I was very sure that I understood the question first time around and cast it then but I was prepared to discard it if you had been considering a non-romantic relationship (it might still have worked but I would have gone for a fresh start) or had wanted to convert the current non-romantic relationship into a romantic one.

The chart looked valid for a romantic relationship question so I held onto it till you confirmed that was what you were looking for.

I'm not completely convinced that the outcome will be positive. Testimonies for are; Both significators aspect the Ascendant in some way, There is a forming aspect between both significators which promises a good outcome and the Moon will translate light from one significator to the other. It will do this before either planet changes sign and without aspecting any other planet first. This is muich more promising than the forming sextile, as it will not be perfected till after both planets have changed signs.

Testimonies against are: weak Moon, and no reception between the significators (apart from the very weak link with Mercury). However there WILL be some reception when the two planets perfect the sextile (Venus is in the Terms of Venus and Face of Mars and Mars is in the Terms of Venus). These are the weakest essential dignities so it won't be love at first sight. However it could be a the mild attraction that is enough to get a relationship going.

I'll look at your natal predictions for the rest of the year to seem if there's anything in there that supports the conclusion. However I think you have a better than evens chance that something will happen.

This horary only requires a 'yes' or 'no' feedback. Either you are in a relationship by the end of the year or you are not. If the indications are that you are or are on the point of one, then the horary was correct. If there's nothing on the horizon then the horary was either wrong or the negative factors were enough to outweigh the positive ones. I still would go for a postive outcome though

Minderwiz

Heaavensent booked the next one - but I need a clear time frame, so if she can get back to me we can move on to the next reading.

I'll also answer any further questions or queries that obeygravity has on the first reading.

obeygravity

Ooohh, okay Hahaha. Sorry, I'm so used to posting in the tarot forum where you give a lot of in depth feedback that saying simply yes or not throws me off :laugh: I guess for the most part I'm curious about how much it matches up to my own birth chart. Though if you have time to do another (which I'm just going to assume you don't and will then wait), I do still have that one other question.