Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The Enchanted Map: 23 Golden Palace

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups

Citizen

Water Lady 
The Enchanted Map: 23 Golden Palace

I am looking at card first and then reading book...so I see a golden palace that is blocked from me, I can not get to it or in, sort of like it is in your reach but you have work to do first. then the book says, there is always enough, abundance, etc. like the 10 of pentacles
so again can use some help with picture and meaning???
Top   #1
Citizen

ana luisa 

Hi, Water Lady . Golden Palace usually comes to me as extreme idealization. You build an image of a perfect X (person, place, job, relationship, etc) that cannot and will not exist. It also talks about detachment. Staying away from the "outside" because it does not provide you with all the amennities/luxuries you're used to. Not mingling is another interpretation, and this one, comes as a criticism.
Top   #2
Citizen

Water Lady 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana luisa View Post
Hi, Water Lady . Golden Palace usually comes to me as extreme idealization. You build an image of a perfect X (person, place, job, relationship, etc) that cannot and will not exist. It also talks about detachment. Staying away from the "outside" because it does not provide you with all the amennities/luxuries you're used to. Not mingling is another interpretation, and this one, comes as a criticism.
yes, I can see that as a meaning for this.
I have to get use to the letting the picture tell me the meaning instead of the book.
thanks
Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.