New Vudu Tarot Kickstarter

Victoria's Finest

The anticipation has already started :joke:. Wth am I going to do 'til March?! Give in to my mounting out of control lust for more decks seems to be the only remedy :D.

FLizarraga

I finally broke down and backed the Espiritista deck.... :)

Three regrets, though:

1) That I couldn't back the previous campaign

2) That I didn't back this campaign BEFORE it reached its goal

3) That I couldn't go higher and get both decks, and the (nifty, nifty) option to star in your own Tarot card.....

Victoria's Finest

I finally broke down and backed the Espiritista deck.... :)

Three regrets, though:

1) That I couldn't back the previous campaign

2) That I didn't back this campaign BEFORE it reached its goal

3) That I couldn't go higher and get both decks, and the (nifty, nifty) option to star in your own Tarot card.....
I wanted to back it before it reached it's goal as well but woke up this morning to see I had missed the window :rolleyes:.

delinfrey

I am confused now?
The goal has been reached, but I backed today and I was able to choose the $115 package, including:

- Both decks (1 with guidebook)
- 1 pdf guidebook
- you become a tarot card
- prints and cloth

Am I getting something wrong?

rwcarter

You can contribute to any campaign until it closes, even after it's been successfully funded.

vudutarot

Kickstarter Keeps running until Dec 31st

Thank you for the continued support.
As other have previously said, yes you can pledge even after it's successfully funded.
My hope is to get it funded to the same amount of the original campaign but now it is at least funded and I have already started on some of the Custom Tarot Card Pledges.

Most of my time is spent doing interviews, giving free readings with the decks, working on custom art, etc. I might be talking to publishers soon as well.

March is the safe estimate for delivery but I will be pushing out the digital rewards and some of the prints ahead of time.

I am also working on Stretch Goals.

Thank you again for supporting the project.

FLizarraga

Hey, Monroe, why don't you list "The opportunity to become a Tarot card" as a separate perk or, even better, an add-on? People like me who already backed at some level but can't afford the pricier packages would happily pay extra for it.

Victoria's Finest

What was the goal for the first campaign again Monroe? That would be fantastic if you surpassed the original goal you set. Yes, I'm stalking lol :D.

Alta

I think it was $11,000.

Victoria's Finest

I think it was $11,000.

Very good then :D. With 19 days to go, it may very well make or surpass the original campaign :grin:.

Oooh, I want Pazuzu AND Set as The Devil! How am I going to choose there?! :joke: Then alternates Thoth/Tehuti as The Magician and Sekhmet as The Chariot, yes! I'm having a fit over here :laugh:.