Illuminated tarot

aquestionmark

I'm beginning to wonder how many decks can I fall in love with?...

This one feels quite masculine as it is full of muscular people and lots of men. I like the way people are depicted. The creator is not afraid of male nudity which feels a bit uncommon in most decks.. The color scheme is different and refreshing to see. It looks like they will be completing the deck which is great! What do you all think?

http://wingysart.tumblr.com/tagged/tarot-cards/chrono

Le Fanu

I quite like it. Tery graphic and the colour palete is a bit poster-like. Are you sure that's the name? Illuminated? But hasn't that name been bagged already?

The style of this one makes a refreshing change. I like it.

aquestionmark

. Are you sure that's the name? Illuminated? But hasn't that name been bagged already?.

Good question.. I'm thinking the artist has changed the name since they started the project.

In their about me section they said "The Illuminated tarot is an on-going personal project with no set completion date or schedule."

But I believe I saw another name as I looked through the images... I will try to find the other name on their page..

aquestionmark

It looks like all of the cards for the deck are finished!

aquestionmark

The deck creator is looking for someone to well versed in tarot to help write the lwb for the deck... could be an interesting project?

jema

Hm, neat!

I quite like it. It does need a new name though. If he does a kickstarter I will for sure support it.

Farzon

Wow. That really looks queer... no actually it looks downright gay to me. Got to have it! [emoji16]

The depiction of women in this deck reminds me of Michelangelo: they look like men with female breasts attached to them.