Decks with Astrological Symbols

Barleywine

My wife has worked with her Thoth Tarot for many years, but now that we're participating in a regional tarot group she sees other decks and wants to try something different. But she still wants to have the familiar Golden Dawn astrological symbols on the cards.

I have a few decks that would meet her needs, but she wants one of her own.

Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus (but she won't want to spend that much)
Liber T, Tarot of Stars Eternal
The Golden Dawn Ritual Tarot
The Magickal Tarot
The Night Sun (but I think it might be too dark for her)

The Haindl should but I don't see any, just hexagrams.

Right now I'm thinking the Liber T might be the best bet because it's basically an imaginatively redrawn Thoth with brighter colors. I don't have the Golden Dawn Temple Tarot, the Tarot of Ceremonial Magick, the Hermetic Tarot or Wang's Golden Dawn deck, although I see from the book that DuQuette's deck does have astrological words instead of symbols on it.

Are there any others that come to mind?

dawning_tarot

the Celestial Tarot which holds to the Golden Dawn even on the Courts, but doesn't have the clean lines of Scared Geometry that the Thoth or Liber T does.

Barleywine

the Celestial Tarot which holds to the Golden Dawn even on the Courts, but doesn't have the clean lines of Scared Geometry that the Thoth or Liber T does.

I'll show this one to her, but I think it might be a little too soft. Thanks!

dawning_tarot

I'll show this one to her, but I think it might be a little too soft. Thanks!

i agree with it being too soft, but while i love the Thoth tarot i couldn't connect with the Liber T.

Rose Lalonde

It does, but they're different than GD. As the creator said in an interview here, "...I have had to listen to fellow Tarot professionals saying absurd things like "The Chariot is Cancer" and "The Devil is Capricorn..." -- (I'm not trying to start a fuss about it, just clarifying that Holy Light is not a Golden Dawn deck.)

Madrigal

It does, but they're different than GD. As the creator said in an interview here, "...I have had to listen to fellow Tarot professionals saying absurd things like "The Chariot is Cancer" and "The Devil is Capricorn..." -- (I'm not trying to start a fuss about it, just clarifying that Holy Light is not a Golden Dawn deck.)

Yes, I seem to remember there was discrepancy between the decks. Muddled me further. I mean, who's right? This probably deserves a thread of its own but thanks for pointing that out, RL.