TANIS LENORMAND

Village Witch

It is a very sweet deck. :)

reall

awww! supercute! and I was just thinking my wish list for this yr is completed when I clicked this and artist web page! and find her amazing oracle n postcards!x,x lolz ;))

Belinda2

Thank you for sharing I like it a lot

greatdane

Thanks for sharing, Ana Luisa!

I like the style. I do wish in some there was more color contrast between background and foreground because it all blends in so much that is a little hard for me to differentiate.

The artistry and style I do like. I enjoy seeing different styles of Lenormand that still stick to the standard images so I can see what the image is.

If there was one thing I would hope the artist would consider, is in some to just make a bit more contrast in color from background and foreground to make it more distinct.

But overall, I like it!

Belinda2

Well I can see that it will not reach its goal that is too bad.I would really like to have this deck I hope she finds some other way to get it published

Village Witch

Has any heard any more about this cute fun deck? It looks like it did reach it's goal, or am I reading the stats incorrectly? I only read English.

MoonGypsy

Has any heard any more about this cute fun deck? It looks like it did reach it's goal, or am I reading the stats incorrectly? I only read English.

It looks like it actually DID reach its goal, VW:

€2,736
pledged of €1,100 goal [68 backers]

March 2017 seems to be the expected delivery date...
i hope someone who actually pledged will post and give us the full scoop of tasty news!

MoonGypsy

double post, somehow...

Village Witch

I love the sweetness of this deck. That the House is a bird house makes me smile. So much love and tenderness in these cards.

Definitely interested in purchasing!