Favorite Extant TdM?

Krystal Mystic

Dodal deck

Eltarot78,

Thank you so much for posting the scans. What a beautiful deck! I also love the antiqued backgrounds on the cards. You've done a wonderful job of recreating the Dodal. Now I have another deck to add to my wish list.

Freddie

Grimaud, Fournier or Jodorowsky. Look online and find which images/colouring you like.

Freddie

Laura Borealis

Your Dodal is lovely, eltarot78 ! The colors are very appealing. :thumbsup:

delizt

thanks for the link, the Heron Conver is now on it's way to me:))

3ill.yazi

Bumping to note that I've been stuck deciding between the CDB and the Noblet, that is until I saw the Robledo scans (though I can't seem to find a link to order those)! I guess it now comes down to comparisons of cardstock etc

Le Fanu

I still love the ISIS Marseilles as much as I did when it first arrived. Such life it has! But I have seen the name ISIS develop another rather disturbing connotation of late. Who´d have thought it when the deck was released?

Of the facsimilie reproductions, I'd say the Madenié. Love it. And the one that nobody but me loves; the LoS Ancient Tarot of Marseilles with day-glo colouring. :)

Richard

I probably use the Grimaud more than any other. The card stock is sublime. It can be hard to find outside France, but I noticed that TaroBear's Lair has several decks. (Ordering from France can be expensive on account of the postage.)