Describe your VENUS sign to me

hermit-IX

i made a list of my interpretation of the VENUS signs

please correct, add, elaborate, expand on and share your experience with each of the signs.

VENUS
ARIES
Likes the chase and loses interest once they’ve conquered
likes sporty aggressive individuals..guys/girls
flirts by being competitive, aggressive
girls like to be accepted as one of the guys
guys like girls that are one of the guys

taurus
likes to indulge
likes security
likes to take things slow
attraction very important
foreplay may involve eating
gives off a venus vibe when flirting
likes to be submissive

gemini
needs to be mentally stimulated
flirts by being witty
needs to have a rich social life and prefers you have the same
prefers people that are changeable and can adapt from minus to minute/ situation to situation
likes to be challenged mentally
analyst the relationship, themselves and their partner a lot

cancer
is attracted to gentle people
in relationships they are very gentle
are understanding in relationship and need someone that’s the same
flirt by doing things for others?
flirt by offering support/healing, and portraying a sensitive demeanour ?
like to stay in
they have a fear of abandonment, so they may be attracted to individuals that are afraid of such things or invidulas that they feel won’t abandon them
they are comfortable even attracted to people that are emotionally up and down
they like to cuddle and are sentimental and like those that are sentimental and sweet and ‘pure’
are attracted to guys that are mamas boys and guys like nurturing women
appreciate the little things

leo
like people that command the attention of a crowd with their energy
demands attention when flirting
likes people that feed their ego
lavish their lovers
likes to be with someone that is popular
they attract by being happy and are attracted to such individuals

virgo
someone that is well dressed (not fancy, but neat and proper)
don’t like vulgar behaviour
when they like you they’ll give ‘advice’ or ‘critizise’ you
may act shy when flirting
like reserved types that have self control
virgo is the service sign so they will do things for you and like others that are willing to do little things for them
they are very picky and are attracted to others that are picky
likes people that are practical and approach relationships in a practical way

libra
need to dress good to attract a venus in libra, they dress good too
need to be a good flirt and they are the ultimate flirts of the zodiac (verbally)
like mental stimulation
they are fair and expect you to be the same
they don’t like aggressiveness
they find it hard to be out of a relationship
change to fit what they think others would like them to be
people pleasing

scorpio
don’t like people that disclose a lot and flirt by being mysterious and holding back information and creating sexual tension
like intense emotional sexual people and are this way
like to dominate or are attracted to dominate individuals
like seriousness
take things slow
sexual chemistry important
have high standards and want the open
will test their partner for trust a lot and any red flag they will move on
don’t like to be made feel jealous
they are intensely dedicated and want someone that’s the same
will manipulate but aren’t attracted to someone that is easily manipulated
need someone that won’t make them feel jealous
don’t like people that are not observant

saggetatious
likes someone that gives them space
likes it to feel karmic (because jupiter is a pretty spiritual sign)
likes to explore and go on adventures with their partner, not home bodies
likes athletics
flirts by being fun and positive

capricorn
takes a long time to make sure you are worthy
likes people that take their careers seriously
flirts by displaying all their achievements, holding back and being reserved,
very loyal and sticks through hard times

aquarius
likes people that surprise them mentally/verbally
like their space
flirt by being aloof, sharing information with you, saying something random, talking about intellectually stimulating information
attracted to individuals that are different, outcasts, intelligent
flirt with a lot of different people but are just friends with them

pisces
attracted to spiritual people
attracted to kind people and attract by being kind
like relationships where boundaries don’t exist
like people that ignite their fantasy
may idolize their partner or manipulate their partner to idolize them

hermit-IX

id really like to hear it from you personally talking about your own venus sign

what you like

how you flirt

how you spend money

anything else venus that you can think off

obeygravity

These are interesting! Admittedly, with my Venus in Virgo, I see it expressed quite differently.

virgo
-someone that is well dressed (not fancy, but neat and proper) - I find that Venus in Virgo definitely has an emphasis on style but I wouldn't call it necessarily neat and proper so much as Consciously intended. Myself and others that I've met with venus in virgo tend to have very clear styling, and put a lot of though into what it is we wear and how we assemble our outfits, regardless of how much we 'care' about how we look. If there's patterns thrown together, it's patterns thrown together with thought. I also, personally, don't dress neat and proper but rather have a more daring approach to style and make comfort a pretty high priority so I may sometimes walk in sweats ... but they're sweats styled with a flattering t-shirt :laugh:
- don’t like vulgar behaviour - I feel like this has more to do with the timing of it. I think Venus in Virgo expresses itself a lot by compartmentalizing. So there may not be an innate aversion to vulgar behavior, but if it's vulgar behavior at, say, a fancy dinner, then it will be an incredibly huge turn off.
-when they like you they’ll give ‘advice’ or ‘critizise’ you - This is definitely something I've seen as unniversal for Venus in Virgo :laugh:
-may act shy when flirting - This I haven't seen much either. For me when it comes to flirting, I certainly do not flirt if it's someone I'm serious about. I tend to be very direct and clear about my interest. When actually flirting, however, I still don't often see Venus in Virgo expressed as acting shy. There may be some play with "innocence" and seeming innocent but not quite shy.
-like reserved types that have self control - Again, not quite sure about this. I think it tends to express itself as having a preference of people who know their limit (whatever it may be), and being very self-aware, regardless of that as well. I've certainly had a personal history of dating people who were on the "wild" side, who's limits for all of these things were certainly past my own, but were not an inherent issue so long as they were mindful of their personal limits and didn't consistently look to push past them.
-virgo is the service sign so they will do things for you and like others that are willing to do little things for them - Definitely something that seems universal as well!
-they are very picky and are attracted to others that are picky - A bit yes? Though I feel like it's more to do with having clear standards, both for those with venus in virgo and those who they're attracted to.
-likes people that are practical and approach relationships in a practical way - another universal thing it seems!

Barleywine

Since Venus rules Taurus in a more "visceral" sense and Libra in a more "refined" way, my Venus in Cancer comes closer to the sensual "comfort and nice things" paradigm than the abstract "appreciation of beauty" one. But you really have to look at Venus in combination with Mars to see the full picture. Mine is in a "quintile" (72-degree) aspect to Mars in Virgo; this is considered a creative or "artistic" aspect, but 10th-house Mars makes it more utilitarian than painterly. So, although I attended art school a long time ago, I was a graphic design student rather than a fine-arts major. I've gotten the most mileage out of the combination through creative writing, mainly with a technical slant at work but with more imagination in my private output. I have at times been a poet (a bad one), a fantasy writer (middling) and an essayist (much better). Venus conjunct Mercury (also quintile to Mars) fulfills the intellectual needs of Virgoan Mars. I think it all comes together in my tarot spread creations, which are both highly visual and fully annotated.

hermit-IX

and i know you guys will disagree with this but don't focus on your whole chart....

if you can weed out all the other stuff and just give a generalized meaning of the 'sign'

dadsnook2000

Venus in Libra

There are so many other factors that can modify these statements. However, in terms of your questions, I note the following.

libra
need to dress good to attract a venus in libra, they dress good too DONT" CARE ABOUT CLOTHES MUCH, JUST WANT TO FEEL COMFORTABLE>

need to be a good flirt and they are the ultimate flirts of the zodiac (verbally) NEVER FLIRTED MUCH. JUST OUT AND OUT ASKED ONE LADY IF SHE WOULD CONSIDER AN AFFAIR WITH ME -- THIS IN FRONT OF A FRIEND. SHE SAID SHE WOULD ANSWER LATER.

like mental stimulation VERY MUCH SO. OF COURSE MERCURY CONJOINS VENUS.

they are fair and expect you to be the same THIS IS A FIRM REQUIREMENT.

they don’t like aggressiveness AGGRESSIVENESS WITH SOME STYLE IS OK.

they find it hard to be out of a relationship CAN GO THROUGH LIFE ALONE FOR AWHILE.

change to fit what they think others would like them to be. I AM ME, TAKE ME AS I AM.

people pleasing AM VERY CONSIDERATE BUT DON'T TRY TO IMPRESS OTHERS OVERTLY.

As I said, there are many things that affect a planet in a sign. I think houses are more of an influence than are signs. Aspects dominate for the most part. Dave

Bonny

Venus in Capricorn -

I am attracted to men in positions of success, with infouence and reputations. I like classy guys. I am often attracted through working with a mate. I am very reserved and expect to be treated like a lady. I take my time. Very very veeerrrryyy patient with my lover. I like to mix finances with my love life but I take a long time to do that. I like a man who works hard, who is reliable, predictable and well mannered. Can't stand uncouth behaviour in a boyfriend. I like to walk and promenade with him. It's the security of being seen and approved of and recignised and having a good reputation which is currency in love stakes/material society.

Can I say, this is the only earth sign in my chart.
The rest is fire and air. I read through what I have written and am amazed.
But I cannot deny that this FREESPIRIT is grumpy in love if there are not these elements at play, noted above.

B:)