The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

VGimlet

I have a housewives deck that has most of the minors - I'll be glad to send whatever card is needed when it gets down to the final few...

gregory

Celice said:
Well I guess I could PM some B's people since you already put in the work. But did you make up a default message I could send or something?
Celice - I THINK she is kidding..... I hope she is....

Le Fanu

VGimlet said:
I have a housewives deck that has most of the minors - I'll be glad to send whatever card is needed when it gets down to the final few...
Great! Can I put your down provisionally for the 3 of Wands? Need to flesh out them Wands...

emmsma

Hey, I don't see a Pagan Tarot being contributed. I want in on this!

Your Choice. You just tell me what card you want?

Ace of Pentacles
9 of Pentacles
9 of Swords
10 or Chalices

To be clear, I am breaking the deck for this, so if you want Wands, I can do that too. Any Card you Need, its yours.

strings of life

gregory said:
Celice - I THINK she is kidding..... I hope she is....
I hope so too, since that's literally hundreds of PMs.

Perhaps a post should be created in Advertising, or this should be a sticky with a title change asking people to contribute? That may be more effective.

strings of life

I have another donation (in a deck that just came today with a duplicate).

Who would have thought! I literally had no duplicates save for the Ironwing.

The 5 of Cups from Melissa Townsend's Tarot (El Teddy Tarot).

Le Fanu said:
OK, so I'll put the Haindl up for The Wheel of Fortune (I love that card in the Haindl) which means, if Satori has a Wheel of Change Emperor, the Majors are DONE :party:

And aurarcana; you're in!
If you want to put zan_chan's Ironwing back in the rotation and remove mine, feel free too!

gregory

I dunno - adverts seem a bit convoluted. Just tell all your friends....?

cardlady22

How about a note in our siggies?

gregory

Well, I can't..... I am using mine for my dragons.....

Celice

aurarcana said:
I hope so too, since that's literally hundreds of PMs.

Perhaps a post should be created in Advertising, or this should be a sticky with a title change asking people to contribute? That may be more effective.

I wasn't sure if she was joking, it's difficult to see when someone is being facetious online... Yeah I thought a post in advertising would be the best way. And to be clear I wasn't going to attempt emailing every B... just maybe some of the paid subscribers or people with a lot of posts because it differentiates on the list. There are hundreds that have 0 posts on there and they could be safely skipped.