Frankendecken; Instructions & General discussion

FaireMaiden

I'm just so glad to finally get 'un-confused' from all the talk in the Original Thread. Whew. I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to make hide-nor-hair out of that Thread, *lol*.

I've book-marked these new Threads, (thanks so much for them!), and patiently await my turn at showing 'Frank' a good-time, *lol*... altho, he won't get here til late-October / early-November... talk about gestation! *lol*.

Thanks again, LeFanu, for putting all this together. It's been a true 'labour of love' for you, and it shows. Now your baby is out in the world being imbued with all manner of culture, spirit, and loving emotion... we're all step-mommies! and can hardly wait to hold that baby in our arms at least once, *vbs*. What a testimony to 'community'. WELL-DONE!

nisaba

Oddity said:
Anybody want to give suggestions on where to go? (I live in Stockholm)

Ikea will get a visit, as well as the old town with cafés, possibly a zoo to see some reindeers, but I'll sadly probably not be able to go to the burial mounds of Old Uppsala during the next week. (I'll go on saturday 22nd, but will post the deck to Aulruna the day before.)
Stockholm? Isn't that where the Mermaid is? Perhaps a photo of an anonymous hand holding up Frankie (with the Queen Cups visible, of course!) with the Mermaid in the background?

gregory

Lovely idea but the mermaid is in Copenhagen....

nisaba

gregory said:
Lovely idea but the mermaid is in Copenhagen....
B*gger.

And I don't mean bigger.

<suddenly panics> Do we have someone in Copenhagen? Or near enough to get tehre on a day-trip or something? Pleeeeease???

gregory

Oddity is the nearest - and it isn't exactly near..... (unless any of the German contingent is REALLY far north.)

nisaba

<glances round> Cat*? You're a northern girl ...

Le Fanu

Just updated the initial post to include the following instruction;

Le Fanu said:
And one last thing; please send Thorhammer a PM saying where you are so she can mark you on the itinerary map. Then we will have a complete record of exactly where Frankendecken has been.

thorhammer

Le Fanu said:
Just updated the initial post to include the following instruction;
Ooh, perfect! I got the map today - it's HUGE!!!! They showed me a few and I picked the nicest and biggest :) I'll start happily drawing lines on it tomorrow :) Lisbon to . . . where in Sweden?

\m/ Kat

Le Fanu

thorhammer said:
I'll start happily drawing lines on it tomorrow :) Lisbon to . . . where in Sweden?
IKEA? :D

thorhammer

Le Fanu said:
Har.

De-har-har. :p

I could take it to IKEA in Perth, but I guess it wouldn't be the same now, would it?