Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Frankendecken; Instructions & General discussion

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorhammer
Ooh, perfect! I got the map today - it's HUGE!!!! They showed me a few and I picked the nicest and biggest I'll start happily drawing lines on it tomorrow Lisbon to . . . where in Sweden?

\m/ Kat
Stockholm.
Top   #71
Citizen

Oddity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisaba
B*gger.

And I don't mean bigger.

<suddenly panics> Do we have someone in Copenhagen? Or near enough to get tehre on a day-trip or something? Pleeeeease???
Too bad we didn't do this while I lived further south... I used to live 45 minutes from Copenhagen, but now it's more like 5 hours, a little too far for a day trip...
Top   #72
Citizen

Oddity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Fanu
So thrilled it has arrived! That was fast! Isn't he a bizarre creature? And yes, that big card I never thought that the bigger cards might get bent as they protrude most at the sides.
It's not that bad (yet...) but anyway I think it will be easy to trim off the bent edge IF the final lucky winner likes to. The difference in card sizes is crazy. In a very fun way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Fanu
What is your favourite card? I meant to post mine but I've forgotten now as they are all so lovely. I like the card from the Fantastical Creatures Tarot. I also LOVE the Hermit but I donated that one so it would be a bit silly to vote for that as my favourite!
All the cards are my favourites! No, but I have just not decided yet. It's difficult. The Lovers is really pretty, but I like the Hermit too, so unassuming but yet distinguished. And that's just two out of 78... how could I ever choose...
Top   #73
Citizen

nicole_ 

The Little Mermaid that is supposed to be in Copenhagen is now in Shanghai at the World Expo!
Top   #74
Citizen

nisaba 

<wince> So it's up to our Asian contingent ...
Top   #75
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole_
The Little Mermaid that is supposed to be in Copenhagen is now in Shanghai at the World Expo!
She IS ???? How AWFUL for her..... To be TORN from that rock, and put into a tatty commercial event....

I am now Upset.... (but - have we anyone near Shanghai ?)
Top   #76
Citizen

Cat* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisaba
<glances round> Cat*? You're a northern girl ...
Not northern enough to take a quick trip to Copenhagen, though. Sorry! But I hear the Mermaid is disappointingly small anyway...

If we had done this a lot earlier (like several years) I could have taken Frankie to see the Bremen Town Musicians. Just to add some more fairy tale creatures not-to-be-visited to the list.

Maybe Aulruna can do something about European fairy tale characters with all the caves and castles down where she lives?
Top   #77
Citizen

Oddity 

I could show Frankie a nice statue of St George and the dragon. Not really fairytales, but still...
Top   #78
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat*
Not northern enough to take a quick trip to Copenhagen, though. Sorry! But I hear the Mermaid is disappointingly small anyway...
I liked her

Quote:
If we had done this a lot earlier (like several years) I could have taken Frankie to see the Bremen Town Musicians. Just to add some more fairy tale creatures not-to-be-visited to the list.
OOH..... now... Um - DAMN. I could have gone LAST year - or indeed MUCH later this year. They ARE cute !

I can do Peter Rabbit and Beatrix Potter's house....
Top   #79
Citizen

nisaba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory
I can do Peter Rabbit and Beatrix Potter's house....
I'll be expecting it of you.

With a complete phobia of heights I'm definitely NOT taking it to the top of the Harbour Bridge or Uluru. I might take it into limestone caves, though, and almost certainly into red-dirt-country - there should be some, somewhere in this benighted state. I love wombats, as Vonda McIntyre will tell you: I might set up a photo-op with a living wombat, or even with my stone wombat, who's crossed the continent twice with me.

Thinking, thinking ...

Anyone like poetry? Henry Kendall Cottage, maybe?
Top   #80

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.