Round 2: AT Patchwork Deck Creation

cardlady22

Benevolent Goddess Nisaba, we beseech thee . . .
Wilt thou inscribe thine own name upon the MRP Fairytale title card?

cardlady22

picky?

Oh, never! })
Just impatient to see . . .

But for the Beardsley I really would like to know which would be a better representative since Lillie has so many. And the Zigeunel.

cardlady22

status update

There are 17 cards assigned.

There are another 16 offered that need their donors to select a representative from them, or edit their posts to say what they have for future swapping if needed. See post #2 to see what is available.

GeorgiePorgie

To clarify:

I have available all the Mythic Tarot EXCEPT for the Fool card, and the Four of Pentacles.

From the Inner Child (which could be trimmed like Frankies card) I have available from the Hearts Suit (is cups yeah?) = 3, 5, 7, 8, Child, Guide and Guardian; Crystals (pents?) Suit= Ace, 2,3,4,5,8,9,10, Guide, Child, Guardian; Swords Suit = Ace, 2,3,6,7,8,9, Seeker and Child; Wands Suit = Ace, 7,8,9,10,Guide and Child; Majors = 0,1,2,4,5,6,9,10,13,15, 16,17, 18 and 20

nisaba

cardlady22 said:
Benevolent Goddess Nisaba, we beseech thee . . .
Wilt thou inscribe thine own name upon the MRP Fairytale title card?
<splutter>

-er-

nisaba

CL22, I'm offering the Six Coins from the MRP Fairytale as a SEPARATE offer to any of my list of Spiral Tarot cards. Can it be listed already? I really, really want to donate that one, and I'm not fussed whether I ever donate any of the Spiral ones.

Le Fanu

A question; why is mine pending? Any special reason? Am I special?

gregory

Le Fanu said:
A question; why is mine pending? Any special reason? Am I special?
Of COURSE, darling... :*

But seriously - I think she's deciding which Beardsley card to use (see post above) - and that is such a rare and special deck, it cannot be left out - and Temperance is one of the cards Lillie has.