Round 2: AT Patchwork Deck Creation

faunabay

I asked her if she had tried plugging the computer straight into the wall and bypassing the surge protecter. She said she had and it still didn't work. :eek: Hopefully whatever it is she'll get it fixed soon!

nisaba

Lightning Strikes are a Bad Thing. :(

I love the idea of a Moon with beer bottles - although Luigi Scapini has hypnotised me via his Vetrate deck into accepting that the Knight Cups is the big alcohol-card <grin>. That, in the face of the fact that I subsequently bought his Bacchus deck, with its Hermit in all its naked, blotchy, drunken glory. I used to have a girlfriend who looked a lot like that Hermit card - buying the deck having seen that image was a big test of recovery, for me.

And no, I'm not giving it away!

Lillie

cardlady22 said:
Re: Beardsley - I'm leaning toward the Priestess

I'd like to see the Hanged Man & Temperance, if possible.

I had to get out the bloody external drive to find these...

Hope your computer is fixed soon.

Oh, yes. I know. The hanged man isn't actually hanging.
It probably isn't a man either.
But I had to work with what I had.

Attachments

• hanged man.jpg
    hanged man.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 78
  • temperance.jpg
    temperance.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 75

nisaba

Lillie said:
Oh, yes. I know. The hanged man isn't actually hanging.
It probably isn't a man either.
But I had to work with what I had.
<<<click!>>>

Oooh.

I know men who look like that.

But it gave me an idea. What if ... what if, I thought, what if she was tied there by their captors, and was *looking* at the Hanged Man, who was off-screen?

And what if you had a whole Tarot deck of elegantly-drawn and thoughtful characters who were observing the usual stuff of the cards, happening off-screen?

Ooo, I thought. Ooo.

And then I remembered:

:bugeyed:

baba-prague

I can fill in from most of our decks - we keep spares. But I'd have to look at what we have plenty of spares of (some we are out of or running low on). We may even have some Gold and Silver spares if those are of interest.

Oh- I've just seen that The Lovers isn't taken. Can I add the Victorian Romantic Lovers, Bacchus and the Mermaid version if we have one over? It's a bit special because it only went into the Limited Edition deck.

gregory

OOOH Nice one ! I don't even have that myself :D

cardlady22

quick check-in

PC is on the test/repair station. Apparently most repair shops are swamped! Narrowed down to power supply or motherboard. A replacement modem is in the mail. So, it looks like next week at the earliest before I'll be back on normally.

:* to baba-prague! Thank you. I'll be in touch.

emmsma

Cardlady! Good to see you! Even if its just a brief visit.

Wishing you speedy repairs.

BlueDragonfly

cardlady22 said:
PC is on the test/repair station. Apparently most repair shops are swamped! Narrowed down to power supply or motherboard. A replacement modem is in the mail. So, it looks like next week at the earliest before I'll be back on normally.

:* to baba-prague! Thank you. I'll be in touch.

I was just thinking of you this morning! I'd feel so out of touch if I couldn't get online.

Hope they diagnose the problem soon, we miss you!

nisaba

baba-prague said:
We may even have some Gold and Silver spares if those are of interest.
<gasp>

(Note to self: win first AND second patchwork decks!)