How do you use tarot to find lost things?

Amary

It keeps coming back to the kitchen! The pendulum dragged me back into the kitchen last night, onto the corner by the pantry and stopped dead. I didn't find it there.

No sunflowers, but running water and low cabinets: The kitchen.

And I did that numerology website, and it said the game is "in a place where cooking is done" although it indicated it was probably NOT my own kitchen.

I guess I am going to go deconstruct my kitchen :) (If it's out of the house, then someone else took it there and I'm just out of luck- I wouldn't have taken the game somewhere with only two of the discs, and it's unlikely I would have forgotten about it after.)

celticnoodle

well don't give up yet, Amary. keep looking in your kitchen and pantry too! You'll find it. I feel this is so.

Schnee

cooking?

Do you have a barbecue? outside?

Amary

I just found it. I'm completely baffled.

It was under my bed. WAY under my bed- I found it looking for something else. Not only is it not near any cups, fish, OR cooking items, I have absolutely no idea whatsoever how it got there.

celticnoodle

oh good!

i'm so glad you did find it. its so frustrating when you cannot find something, isn't it?

odd how all your cards and numerology kept picking up the kitchen area. by chance is your bedroom connected in anyway to the kitchen? a shared wall perhaps? or is it over the kitchen? just a thought as to why the kitchen may have been picked up constantly for you. but, at least you did find it!

Amary

celticnoodle said:
oh good!

i'm so glad you did find it. its so frustrating when you cannot find something, isn't it?

odd how all your cards and numerology kept picking up the kitchen area. by chance is your bedroom connected in anyway to the kitchen? a shared wall perhaps? or is it over the kitchen? just a thought as to why the kitchen may have been picked up constantly for you. but, at least you did find it!

It's not even close! to get to our bedroom from the kitchen, you have to walk through the living room, past the garage and a bathroom, then down a hallway with two closets!

It's utterly bizarre. I can't think of any way that game would have ended up there. I am grateful that I found it, but SO confused about how it got there.

Thank you all so much for your assistance. :) I'll be sure to let you know, if anything significant turns up in my kitchen. You know, sometimes it's what you NEED to know, and not what you want to know!

Annabelle

I've never thought of tarot as a tool for finding things. I think if I were using a divination method to find something, I'd pull out my pendulum before trying my tarot cards.

But some folks seem to have good luck with those types of readings!

Tiddles

Glad you found it. Anyone who is looking for lost things via the Tarot and also believes in candle magic it is a good idea to light a brown candle, annoint it (even olive oil will do), visualize the object you're looking for and also visualize that you've found it. If you believe in Saints, St. Anthony is the Saint of finding lost objects, so you would get a candle with his image and make a petition for him to help find the specific item.

It would be a good idea to have these candles lit while doing your reading and also while looking for the object.

The candle must be for the specific purpose only, so don't pick up a brown candle that you've used, although who ever has a random brown candle lying around?

Grizabella

This reminds me of looking for my wooden case that has all my oil paints in it. I looked everywhere today and couldn't imagine where on earth it had gone to. I wore myself out looking for it. I'd tell myself "oh well, it will turn up" and vow to worry about it later, but then couldn't stand it and went looking again. This went on for most of the day. At long last, I found it in between two storage bins and my cloak had fallen down over it. I wish I had thought to draw cards about it, in retrospect.

I'm glad you found your game, Amary. Maybe the fairies had borrowed it and forgot to put it away again. ;) Does this mean we're going to have fairy tricks and shenanigans now that we're both using the Shadowscapes deck? :p

nisaba

kitchen vs. under the bed:

Think that recently digested foods can lead to "farting in bed".

Think also, that what made you think of the kitchen was the idea of low cabinets. The space under a bed may, from the perspective of a small object like a Tarot deck, appear like a doorless cabinet.