"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

:heart::) And now for the 'revised' Queen of Cups...this one is for you :heart: MoonGypsy and :heart: Shalyn.

For MoonGypsy because you wanted to see a smaller crown (hope it is okay now?)

For Shalyn because you wanted a more feminine Queen of Cups...(is she fluffy enough now? LOL)

All kidding aside, I am glad I made those changes on her and I am happy with her at the moment! :)

...on to work on her mate!

:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn

:heart:@ everyone...
You that are commenting, are helping me to become a better 'Montage artist' LOL...that is what
someone just told me I am!!! :laugh: (from another forum to do with artwork/software, etc.)
:heart: Thank you for commenting in such a respectful, helpful, and positive light :):thumbsup:

Attachments

• CUPS.QUEEN.jpg
    CUPS.QUEEN.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 95

Debra

Yep. Girls should be fluffy :laugh:

Bhavana

Wow...Thank you :heart: Bhavana, for that information...I didn't realize that it had gotten that bad through the years! :(

I think it is pretty bad for a lot of breeds, pitbulls for one are really suffering right now - but it seems whenever a celebrity gets photographed with a certain dog, eveyone (without thinking) runs out and buys one. And finds out too late that it is the wrong dog for them. Of course there are always exceptions to the rule - some chi's are great with kids, my little Pep, he is very sweet for a chi - my nieces can drag him around, do all sorts of things to him, and he won't so much as growl at them - he's very docile. Though while they are playing with him, his eyes follow me every where, begging me to save him, so he really doesn't LIKE it - he's just very tolerant!

.....and there are also so many GOOD homes out there for dogs...it's just that there are still too many animals abandoned every year, and it shouldn't be that way.

Sometimes I think the best groups to donate to are the home run rescues, not the big national rescues with the huge websites. There are lots of people like you and me who just love animals and want to help, so they go to kill shelters and pull the dogs that are close to being given up on...they barely have the funds to care for these animals and find them homes, but they do it anyway. These people are the ones most in need of donations, and you know that the money is going to the animals, not into someone's pocket.

Shalyn

Oh, I definitely like this one much better. She looks all feminine and wise. I'd take a chihuahua like this one home with me.

:heart::) And now for the 'revised' Queen of Cups...this one is for you :heart: MoonGypsy and :heart: Shalyn.

For MoonGypsy because you wanted to see a smaller crown (hope it is okay now?)

For Shalyn because you wanted a more feminine Queen of Cups...(is she fluffy enough now? LOL)

All kidding aside, I am glad I made those changes on her and I am happy with her at the moment! :)

...on to work on her mate!

tarotlyn

:heart:@ everyone...
You that are commenting, are helping me to become a better 'Montage artist' LOL...that is what
someone just told me I am!!! :laugh: (from another forum to do with artwork/software, etc.)
:heart: Thank you for commenting in such a respectful, helpful, and positive light :):thumbsup:

tarotlyn

Yep. Girls should be fluffy :laugh:
:laugh: LOL Debra! You brought back memories when I read that... I remember my late Michael
used to call my hair "fluffy and foo foo" if I got a perm! Ha Ha

I think it is pretty bad for a lot of breeds, pitbulls for one are really suffering right now - but it seems whenever a celebrity gets photographed with a certain dog, eveyone (without thinking) runs out and buys one. And finds out too late that it is the wrong dog for them. Of course there are always exceptions to the rule - some chi's are great with kids, my little Pep, he is very sweet for a chi - my nieces can drag him around, do all sorts of things to him, and he won't so much as growl at them - he's very docile. Though while they are playing with him, his eyes follow me every where, begging me to save him, so he really doesn't LIKE it - he's just very tolerant!

.....and there are also so many GOOD homes out there for dogs...it's just that there are still too many animals abandoned every year, and it shouldn't be that way.

Sometimes I think the best groups to donate to are the home run rescues, not the big national rescues with the huge websites. There are lots of people like you and me who just love animals and want to help, so they go to kill shelters and pull the dogs that are close to being given up on...they barely have the funds to care for these animals and find them homes, but they do it anyway. These people are the ones most in need of donations, and you know that the money is going to the animals, not into someone's pocket.

Oh, I definitely like this one much better. She looks all feminine and wise. I'd take a chihuahua like this one home with me.

:heart: Thanks, Shalyn! Do you think this 'home' type Chihuahua rescue people are online?
Do you know if there is a main group that could put me in touch with a bunch of them?
I agree, and would rather the money from this deck go 'straight' to people that are trying
to foster care for rescued Chi's. We could help them with food, etc. That would be great! :):thumbsup:

It is wonderful that your Pep is so good with kids. I know a lot of them aren't and their little
legs are way to fragile for some rough kids to get a hold of. Even when they don't mean to
hurt them, it is just that sometimes kids get really excited and do things before they think first.
No, I don't think a Chihuahua is a good dog for rough housing around with. They are really
a good dog for single people that like to be entertained by their pet a LOT! :laugh:

:heart: Lyn

tarotlyn

The Queen has been waiting for her King...

:heart::) Here is the Queen of Cup's mate: I hope you like him...I think she will :heart:

I am going to match up my other Queens and Kings if I can...I like when you lay the cards out
next to each other and a set matches, but is not exactly identical.

Maybe I need a King of Cups in my life...LOL... but better the Knight of Cups :heart:
(if he isn't a one night stand :laugh: they are known to flatter your clothes off! Ha ha)

...for real a 'feelings' man is not that common out there :bugeyed: ...(statistics I have researched!)
There are 'visual,' and 'audio' men as well, but the 'feelings' type man is harder to come across
but when you do...it is heaven for me because I am a 'feelings' type woman! LOL

...see you all tomorrow! :)

Here is the King: (Shalyn...hope you like him...you said it was a 'male' looking face) :):thumbsup:

tarotlyn

p.s. Tomorrow I will try to get the other AT member's Chi cards because I know you are all waiting
and since I heard about Debra's brother's joy at seeing his Pinto in a tarot card, I really
want to get the rest going so you can all enjoy it :) So hang in there, I am getting to your
cute little Chi's as soon as I can...they are now 'Priority' :heart:

Attachments

• CUPS.KING.AT.jpg
    CUPS.KING.AT.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 95

Shalyn

Oh, the king is nice. And putting him up next to the queen - yes, they do work together.

Sinduction

I am late to the party! :heart:

If you'd like to add my boys, you are more than welcome to. Are we friends on FB? I have tons of pics of them on there.

Also, my man is a photographer so I could get any type of shot you want. We have a mini studio here with a white backdrop, so the images will have smooth edges. My dogs love to pose and play dress up. They just turned 12 today! I love them so much.

This deck is too cute! As soon as I saw Pinto's face, I thought The Fool, with his cute little face. All the dogs are just so precious! :heart: I love chi's so much. They are the best dogs.

The first two pics are the most recent ones, about a week or two ago. We take a lot of pics of them. The last two are some of Campa's previous modeling shots. He loves to be photographed! Campa (pronounced with a soft a, like comp, to comp a meal) is the tan one and Quino (Keeno) is the black and white one, more white now, since he's old!

:heart:

Attachments

• Helping.jpg
    Helping.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Quino03 (2).jpg
    Quino03 (2).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Party.jpg
    Party.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 87
  • supercampa.jpg
    supercampa.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 84

tarotlyn

Oh, the king is nice. And putting him up next to the queen - yes, they do work together.
:heart: Thanks! Shalyn...I those two cards are finished :party:
I am so happy that you like them both.

tarotlyn

tarotlyn

I am late to the party! :heart:

If you'd like to add my boys, you are more than welcome to. Are we friends on FB? I have tons of pics of them on there.

Also, my man is a photographer so I could get any type of shot you want. We have a mini studio here with a white backdrop, so the images will have smooth edges. My dogs love to pose and play dress up. They just turned 12 today! I love them so much.

This deck is too cute! As soon as I saw Pinto's face, I thought The Fool, with his cute little face. All the dogs are just so precious! :heart: I love chi's so much. They are the best dogs.

The first two pics are the most recent ones, about a week or two ago. We take a lot of pics of them. The last two are some of Campa's previous modeling shots. He loves to be photographed! Campa (pronounced with a soft a, like comp, to comp a meal) is the tan one and Quino (Keeno) is the black and white one, more white now, since he's old!

:heart:
:heart: Awe, my friend, your Chi's are so beautiful...such cute personalities! :heart:

Quino and Campa will be in this deck...I will work with these images and see how it works out.
As you probably know, there is a little list going for member's Chi's...I think Quino is 6th and
Campa is 7th in line for a card position...So this may take me a little while, but will get to your little cuties for sure! :)

I am so glad you found our thread and are joining us! YES! :party:
:heart: CHI HUGS
Lyn