Jumping cards :(

blackstormhawk

Fallen Angel said:
Interestingly enough I did another spread with a different deck and 4 of Pentacles popped out again, this was appearing in the last deck...ha ha..maybe Im hoarding my money...lol

If you're buying new decks, maybe you're not hoarding enough money?

floracove

Well, I enjoy the jumping cards.
The majority of the time, that's the way I lay out the whole spread.
Taking them as they come. Sometimes they are singles, every once in a while more...
Several times I've had exactly 10 cards and when I do, I lay them in sequence as they lay in/upon/connecting with each other, into a celtic cross, spread.
I pick them up the way they fall...

Cutting and then laying the spread, is not as occasional as the jumping cards, I just feel that's what it should be and work with them.
The times I do cut and lay, is when i've shuffled for a good long while with no jumpers, and decide to go ahead and cut & lay them.

*With the exceptions of when I'm reading in person, and there's not the time to wait for jumpers, but if they show up while reading in person, I do use them in the spread...

sharpchick

If they "jump" as I'm shuffling, I look at them as possibly bringing me a message about something I may not even be reading about, and then I'll put them back in the deck after noting them. Then, if they actually turn up in the spread, I look at them again as having specific relevance to my question.

If they do their "jumping" (or rather, sliding at that point) as I am cutting the deck (I always cut 3 X to the left, and then stack for layout, starting with the center stack), then I set them aside for additional information about the spread.

But I always consider jumpers significant in some way.

Fallen Angel

blackstormhawk said:
If you're buying new decks, maybe you're not hoarding enough money?

LMAO !!! :D :D :D
Haha...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo TRUE !! Im a spendthrift completely !! I would say shopaholic but I hate the shopping part but I just cant stop spending money I dont have !! Definitely the way to go on that reading.

:D

Fallen Angel

Yora said:
;) ahah! yes read the advice you gave to me for it!

Thanks Yora,

Its seems your jumper was about someone hoarding money..lol...I read it as below :

"And whilst I was shuffling the 4 of Pentacles fell out so Im adding this is, but it could be my guide, letting me know he is here !!

4 of Penatcles - You or your guy are hoarding money/time/abilities, whats the use of these things if you cant share. You will get more enjoyment in the long run if you enjoy these things together."

But it has come up for me since in another reading..hmmm, either we all need to listen to the 4 of Pentacles or my guide or cards are playing game with me :D:D:D

Isaacrpgr

everyone has money proablems(sept most of those big stars etc) maybe the 4 of Pentacles have to do something with the Libra New moon,balcne abilties for better part of life and happieness?

Fallen Angel

Isaacrpgr said:
everyone has money proablems(sept most of those big stars etc) maybe the 4 of Pentacles have to do something with the Libra New moon,balcne abilties for better part of life and happieness?

Good point, thanks.

I can only think it is a message for me seen as it has popped out in 3 different peoples readings, and also I just pulled one card out today and it was the Ace of Pentacles AGAIN...im bored of Pentacles, can I have some cups please ??? ;)

:D :D :D

Heavensent

FA,

If the Ace of Pentacles jumped out in 3 different readings, I have to assume that the message may be for you and not the other people. I agree with what someone else said. Pull the card out, shuffle the additional cards and ask what are the cards trying to tell you or if the message is for you.

Fallen Angel

Poooooo !! If its money related I dont want it to be about me..he he !! :D

ok ok, I`ll sort it out...I promise ;) :angel:

Jewel

faunabay said:
IBut this thread made me realize I don't quite know what to do when more than one card "jumps". Do you just take the top card or pay attention to all the cards that jump out? I've had times where five or more will "jump"???? And I'm never quite sure how to handle this. In the past I've just put them back in the deck and gone on like it hadn't happened, but that never seems to be exactly the right thing to do. (shrug)
I pay attention to anything that jumps out of the deck. Sometimes it does not make sense at the time, but within a few days it all makes sense. I have found then on the rare occassion I have multiple jumpers, it relates to things I need to keep an eye out for. Not necessarily good or bad, but something that requires my full attention.

Often times I just look at those cards separate from the spread I was trying and treat them as a separate reading. I leave them where they jump and interpret what I see. Make sense? No card position, just the message.