LANGUSTL-TAROT complete

mythos

Congratulations ... I can't wait to get my hands on one. Everything about it is music to my soul. I haven't said much ( I have been in 'silent mood' mode for a long, long time), but I have watched faithfully as this deck has emerged.

mythos:)

Langustl

Hi FaireMaiden, hi mythos :) !

Thank you both. It means a lot of joy and pleasure to me, to get such a response on my paintings. That really makes me happy. I hope, it will be a deck, that can transport the content of tarot very well :love: .

Aulruna

I'd prefer the bigger cards to able to see all that's going on. This kind of extraordinary artwork will make a great reading experience I think, and I'm looking very much forward to it.

Hugs
Aulruna

thorhammer

Aulruna said:
I'd prefer the bigger cards to able to see all that's going on. This kind of extraordinary artwork will make a great reading experience I think, and I'm looking very much forward to it.

Hugs
Aulruna
Totally agree. I am so excited for this deck! *Come on, 2008*!!!

\m/ Kat

Langustl

Thank you so much :love: !

I´m happy, I´m proud, thanks. Your words are like a bath of joy for me :love: !

nicky

Are you keeping a list of people who want this deck...if so please put my name on the top :)

Nicky

Langustl

Thanks very much, Nicky :) !

The deck will be published by "Königsfurt Verlag". You will be able to buy it in spring 2008 on several ways, I guess. But thanks for wanting to be on top of the list :D :love: .

nicky

Your artwork is soooo compelling. :)

Langustl

Hi Nicky !

Thanks for the wonderful new word.....compelling....:) !
:love: