Index: Pictures of Trimmed Decks

thorhammer

Sophos said:
Would anyone have photos of the Tarot of a Moon Garden trimmed? thank you for sharing :)
Oh my - was it you that approached me ages ago about that?? I really must get it out and take some pics :( I'm so sorry. I'll try to do that this afternoon. I'll set an alarm to remind me :D I'm just so rushed off my feet most days now!

\m/ Kat

Sophos

Thank you very much Kat :) I don't want to be inconvenient in any way, only if it’s no trouble for you. Take care.

faunabay

MysticalMoose said:
Ooooooooooooooooh! what a lovely deck :D I've never seen that one before...is it a full 78 deck Tarot??? Where can I see more???? :D... You've done a lovely job trimming that faunabay! :)

B :love:
Well it's here on aeclectic. :)
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/dance-of-life/

Someone was selling a copy on the trade section. But I think someone already bought it, but you can look there too.

It really is a nice deck. I have liked the look of it for years. It was those pesky ugly white borders that kept me from buying it. Well that and the complete plastic feel of the cards. :( That I couldn't do anything about, but the borders I got rid of quickly.

I need to go check out that corner rounder from Michael's as well. Since the DofL is so plasticy it's pretty tough on my thumb to cut the corners. That's why that's not done yet. That new one looks much easier.

thorhammer

Okay! Sorry, Sophos, to have taken so long about this - I really do have a memory like an empty clothesline :bugeyed: :D

But here it is, my precious trimmed MoonGarden. It's really one of the easier decks to trim - you just have to get past the idea of cutting a tiny bit of the border design off. Comes up beautifully with a light sanding at the end :heart:

\m/ Kat

Attachments

• Trimmed MoonGarden 001.jpg
    Trimmed MoonGarden 001.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,176
  • Trimmed MoonGarden 002.jpg
    Trimmed MoonGarden 002.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 647

Astraea Aurora

Anyone used his scissors at the Halloween Tarot? I'm hesitating but feel the white borders don't add to the black and orange color theme of Halloween. Anybody care to tempt me? :D

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Sophos

Thank you a lot Kat. They look great! It really standsout the pictures! I find amazing how you are able to cut them so well just with scissors. I hope i'm brave enough now to do it. All the best :)

pippi

Updated Index

I updated the index to add:

Tarot of the Trance (thorhammer)
Truth Seekers (MysticalMoose)
Phantasmagorical Theater (GeorgiePorgie)
Gothic (HeavensVault)
Deviant Moon (Skimo)
Moon Garden (thorhammer)
Dance of Life (faunabay)

Still need to update:

World Spirit
Druid Plant
Druid Animal
Renaissance

(and any others that pop up before I get back here)

I will try to update those in the next couple of days when I have time!

Thanks everyone for the great photos!

2_Journey

Thanks for the pictures, nightgarden. I had never heard of the Demeroticon Tarot before. Looks interesting. :)