YouTube channels on tarot?

Theta Choir

@Aina:

I've been subscribed to Kelly-Ann's "TheFourQueens" YouTube channel since before I even knew she posted here, and it is far and away my favorite Tarot/Spirituality channel on YouTube.

She's very intelligent and well-spoken, and talks about her interests with passion and clarity. Also, though she doesn't pretend to be an "expert" or ultimate authority, it's clear when you hear her speak that she knows her stuff.

When I discovered her channel, I at first thought I was only interested in her Tarot videos, but her videos on general spirituality have been very helpful and informative.

@Kelly-Ann:

Seriously, you have a wonderful channel. I confess I haven't quite figured out my spiritual path yet. Heck, sometimes, in the thick of things, I often forget that I *am* a spiritual being. When I'm feeling stressed out, your videos help me remember to ground myself and look at the big picture, and try to imagine where my path might take me. Thanks for doing what you do.

Juliana

I don't have one, but I really enjoy owlmoon513's channel. It isn't readings, but she does do reviews of tarot and oracle decks. I really enjoy her reviews! Same with the TarotOracle channel. Great reviews and lots of images of the decks.

tarotbear

There are lots of astrologers on YouTube doing monthly astrology readings - are there any Tarot readers that do 'Monthly Tarot Readings'?

inhalexhale

Just kind of reviving this thread a little bit because I think Youtube is a severely underrated resource!
Channels I recommend for tarot are:
John Ballantrae
TarotReadingsByKate
Angelo Nasios
I also second those who mentioned Kelly-Ann's channel. She's brilliant.

I know there are more and if/when I think of them I'll update. :)

Aina

You can check out my channel, just google my name Angelo Nasios YouTube

OMG I'm your fan, you're very famous! :) Your name is all over the tarot related videos!!!

Aina

There are lots of astrologers on YouTube doing monthly astrology readings - are there any Tarot readers that do 'Monthly Tarot Readings'?

I don't know about monthly but there are many weekly and daily tarot readings. Also during New Year, some do the calendar or horoscope spread for the whole year. There are many of those who do readings professionally and upload (probably) prepaid readings on YouTube first and then on their blogs. I guess if you're reading online, then YouTube can be a good idea.

Aina

Just kind of reviving this thread a little bit because I think Youtube is a severely underrated resource!
Channels I recommend for tarot are:
John Ballantrae
TarotReadingsByKate
Angelo Nasios
I also second those who mentioned Kelly-Ann's channel. She's brilliant.

I know there are more and if/when I think of them I'll update. :)

Hey, I've seen all videos by John Ballantrae. They are kind of lengthy but very very useful, very to the point and the best part - they actually make the tarot look simple and they can give you some confidence at the early stages of reading. What most surprises me most about John Ballantrae is that he uses only one deck in all of his readings. That is RWS and it's worn out like anything. When someone inquired about the deck, he said he bought sometime in the 80's. Also he says he doesn't like or believe in using different spreads, except that of a Celtic Cross. He is very open minded about the intuitive reading but wouldn't see the need to use "creative" spread. This channel is very very cool and the author actually is a nice person who wants to help, not to impress.

Tarot Readings by Kate. She is a really cute tarot reader. I first got to know about her from "deck collection" videos and she has an impressive collection with some nice commentaries out there. She is a counselor who uses tarot as an aid and in general. The best part about her: she has her very regular tarot reading videos coming up, as well as daily readings and some good sense of humor. She also seems very soft and gentle which is kinda calming.

Angelo Nasios name always comes up whenever I type any question on tarot, whether it is spreads, readings, reviews or info on decks. I must admit I have watched only a few videos by Angelo Nasios but the black pentacle *sheet* for reading the cards is something that differentiates his videos from others. It's amazing how many great readers are out there on YouTube to share their experiences.

The others that I watch regularly (many are that I watch irregularly or occasionally):

magickwyrd - an amazing lady whose readings I enjoy A LOT. Maybe its her voice, maybe the calm, maybe the experience you can feel. She also makes ouija boards. She definitely stands out.

LunarWisdom - another amazing lady who actually does many readings on past lives which is great. She also does channeling, ouija and is more of a psychic intuitive tarot reader. In one of the past life spreads she actually started crying because of how emotional it was. I could hardly control myself too :) Also her speech is totally focused, very special.

Bim Nguen - is a Thai or Filipino or Vietnamese tarot collector and he does short review videos (just goes through the totally new deck) without talking too much. I just love the simplicity and fastness of his videos. Always watch them but it seems that the videos are meant for the audience of his country because he doesn't use English.

OracleJonah - I do watch many of his videos. They are mainly readings readings readings and also astrology. So it's just interesting to peek in sometimes. He also talks nice and clear (not like me, lol) so I really appreciate that in people :)

Tarot Tribe Beyond Worlds - it's Donna Leigh's YouTube channel. She has a blog as well and I got to know about her when YT'bing about Lenormand. She specializes in Lenormand at most although many tarot videos are there as well. She also collects the decks and is a vivid "deck trimming promoter and fan" :D She cause me to trim my decks (which I regretted at some point).

4AngelTherapy - a channel by Doreen Virtue and it's full of angel oracle and tarot readings. I know many are not into angel cards but I have read her books and love them! I do love her oracles and I'm a big fan of her as a person! Some personal reasons :)

eugeniasea - a Russian cartomancer that mainly specializes in Lenormand, Russian pasyans (like Russian Fortune Telling cards) and mostly - simple playing cards. Her videos are in Russian (still worth watching :) and she usually is more interested in love and romance readings. The videos are quite long and I struggle with my Russian but I can catch a word or two. So I think a really good cartomancy by playing cards channel and there are more channels like that in Russian.

Phew, hope no one minded this LONG review of channels. There are more but maybe next time :)

theboomz

Great Thread

I would like to add, that I have been watching Tarot Readings By Kate, and I just love her readings. I didn't think I'd care much for it, but it's been great.

I'm also checking out most of these channels, esp this last one posted here, Jeanne Fiorini, it looks great. I've never seen her before, so that's strange.