What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Padma

Santa very kindly delivered via the post! And in time for Christmas ;) So...2 Wild Unknowns, the Harper Collins one and a self-published by Kim Kranz (one was a gift from a family member) and the Mystical Cats by Lunea Weatherstone. And an oracle deck, but we can't discuss those here in the tarot thread. Happy me! :D

(I gifted someone else the Celtic Dragon tarot...and a Quantum tarot.) But they arrived here first by post, before going to live elsewhere!

UniversesCollide

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your deck that didn't come! But, hopefully the Victorian Fairy Tarot will fill the gap nicely. :) It really is beautiful, and I think the book is exceptionally well written, with lovely prose and lots of interesting little tidbits about Victorian culture, the language of flowers, etc.

Thank you so much. In an odd way, I'm almost relieved to have a little space between their arrivals. It's a beautiful deck that I had toyed with getting for myself before choosing the other that I'm not waiting for. I don't know yet if I made the right choice but now I'll never have to worry about it even if I was wrong. yay!

Green Faerie

Thank you so much. In an odd way, I'm almost relieved to have a little space between their arrivals. It's a beautiful deck that I had toyed with getting for myself before choosing the other that I'm not waiting for. I don't know yet if I made the right choice but now I'll never have to worry about it even if I was wrong. yay!

Yay! :)

nisaba

<delighted> Hey! It's the Green Faerie! You're not illegal in my country - but you *are* hard to find. :)

Still waiting on the London Lore Tarot <holds breath>.

Green Faerie

<delighted> Hey! It's the Green Faerie! You're not illegal in my country - but you *are* hard to find. :)

Still waiting on the London Lore Tarot <holds breath>.

LOL. Would you believe that when I made my screen name, I didn't think of that particular connotation of "Green Faerie" until afterward? :) It made me laugh, though. I am glad I'm not illegal in your country!

rachelcat

My Starlight Dragon shipped today! (And some tea. Gotta stay warm and cozy while playing with new decks!)

Awkward.turtle91

I went a little crazy it's Christmas though!!

Postman is bringing me,
Four tarot bags.

The Wild Unkown Mass Market,
The Victorian Fairy tarot.
Animal wisdom Tarot.

And three oracle decks ^_^ x

UniversesCollide

My Modern Spellcaster's Tarot kit arrived today, beyond the window originally expected so I decided to wait for a better day to open and examine it.

UniversesCollide

I went a little crazy it's Christmas though!!

Postman is bringing me,
Four tarot bags.

The Wild Unkown Mass Market,
The Victorian Fairy tarot.
Animal wisdom Tarot.

And three oracle decks ^_^ x

That sounds like a fabulous order! What kind of tarot bags did you order? I like to make them but also do order some.

HearthCricket

Picked up the After Tarot yesterday and excited to compare the subtle changes with the traditional RWS. Also now expecting The Fountain Tarot. I hope I will bond with it's ethereal, pastel, starkness!