What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

page of wands

Fairy Tale Lenormand

It will be my first oracle deck. 38 cards, treasure box tin, 120 pg booklet.

I love fairy tales, and the cards are really pretty. :)

Cocobird55

My Fountain Tarot arrived yesterday. I'm going to take some time to get to know it.

Nemia

I just went to our post lady - after a holiday of nearly two weeks abroad, our post box was overflowing and I had two parcels!!! The Trionfi della Luna, a deck I have lusted after for soooo long, and the Arcana Full Tarot dark deck (playing cards, jokers and majors). They fit together eerily well on my table.

What a beginning for the year 2017. Let's hope the rest of the year keeps that level.

lunetta

Dust II Onyx

In an impulsive moment I contributed to the kickstarter for this beautiful deck. I really shouldn't have, financially, but I am looking forward to getting the deck. It looks gorgeous (http://dust2onyx.com). I have to wait until May though too!

Tarot dance

.,.the Cooks Tarot arrived yesterday

.......looking forward to getting to know the deck

SpaceAce

Cagliostro deck, finally found one at a price I was willing to spend.

Redfaery

My Mantegna deck should be here by the 17th, and I just ordered a Golden Tarot of The Renaissance, which should arrive in a couple of days.

Padma

Had to order a second Wild Unknown kit. Someone else fell in love with mine over the holidays, and...yeah, I gave it to them :rolleyes:

Also a Lennie deck and a book on playing card reading.

UniversesCollide

I got a notice that my Cattarot is going to ship sooner than expected, now arriving on the 11th. I then decided to go ahead and order Tarot of the Pirates since Gasparilla is coming up, big pirate festival. That deck should be here by Thursday.

minotaur

Gave myself a first of the year gift, The Tabula Mundi colored majors only. Then I thought and thought...and about an hour later also ordered the Tabula Mundi full colored deck and book.

I am happier than a five year old kid on Christmas morning.