What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Nemia

The Cathar tarot appeared in my house today :) I'm very glad.

rylla

I've got the Singing Serpent. Haven't open the package yet but looking forward to it.

spinnachie

I just received the wild unknown....I love the designs on the cards, and the book, and pretty much everything, but my one complaint is that the cards are SOOOOO flimsy...I am actually afraid to shuffle them...*sigh* I wish I could find a way to re-inforce them

Padma

The postman is annoyingly late with my WU kit #2 (gave first one away to someone who fell hard for it!) and also late with the Cathar tarot.

BlueLotus

Two decks are currently on their way to me, the Fairy and the Cathar Tarots.

Yesterday I received the Bonefire Tarot, and the Wisdom Keepers (colored edition) oracle.

Padma

And now the Everyday Witch will arrive some time between Feb and March :rolleyes: I must stop this buying spree!

celticnoodle

And now the Everyday Witch will arrive some time between Feb and March :rolleyes: I must stop this buying spree!

oh! is this the deck by Deborah Blake & illustrated by Elizabeth Alba? I hadn't heard of this deck till now, and googled it. I LOVE it!!! :thumbsup: Did you order it through Llewellyn?

LOVELY!

HearthCricket

Been rebuilding my tarot collection and spending wisely my Christmas money, so....

Alice Tarot x 3
Alice Companion Book x 2
Bohemian Gothic Tarot x 3
Tarot of Prague x 3
Tarot of Prague Companion Book x 2
Victorian Romantic Tarot 2nd edition x 2

And about 18 tarot bags from Baba, as well. Having a blast! :D

Also just bought the app for the Bohemian Gothic Tarot to add to my tarot app collection!

Luna's Crone

I've got the Singing Serpent. Haven't open the package yet but looking forward to it.

what do you mean you haven't opened it yet?!?!?!?!?

Luna's Crone

i just checked this deck out and it looks like a good one