first time horary practice - taking one sitter

Eva4

I've decided to put my skills with horary into practice. I have not been studying long, but practicing on others may eventually help me to improve. For now, I'm taking one sitter. Any question is fine. Please sit if you can follow the rules.

RULES:
1. Be patient. This reading won't be immediate, but take a day (or three).
2. Please leave feedback. If you are more experienced in horary, then I welcome any possible meanings or suggestions.
3. Open, respectful attitude in the thread.

I will provide a link to the chart with your reading.

P.s. l use the sidereal zodiac.

Thanks!

Sitter:
Wonderwoman

Wonderwoman

Hello :)

I'd love to be your sitter for this horary. I've got all the patience in the world, never one to push any buttons either.

Thank you in advance!

Ww :)

Eva4

I'd love to be your sitter for this horary. I've got all the patience in the world, never one to push any buttons either.

Thank you in advance!

Ww :)

Thanks. What's your question?

Wonderwoman

Thank you :)

Thanks. What's your question?

My question is: What can I expect on the financial/money front?

Thanks again!!

Ww

Eva4

My question is: What can I expect on the financial/money front?

Thanks again!!

Ww

Drew up the chart today. I can have the reading to you in a day or two. Thanks.

Eva4

Hi, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I suddenly had a lot going on this week. But here is the reading. You can also have a look at the chart at the link below.

http://i.imgur.com/noTltbt.png

ASC at Leo 2 degrees 49 minutes. I've heard that if the ascendant falls at or within 3 degrees, it's too early to tell. However, I am still going to see what I can find here.

With the above information, you are ruled by the Sun (which is Leo's ruling planet). This shows me someone who is very confident, maybe wants to take charge in most situations, is the leader of something concerning the question (your finances).

Sun = 7th, Aquarius (detriment)
Sun conjunct Mercury (Virgo/Gemini)

Your co-significator, the moon, sits in Aries, the 9th house.
Mars is also in the 9th.

2nd House = money
Virgo = 2nd House (Mercury, nocturnal)
Jupiter Rx = Virgo, 3rd House
Jupiter Rx conjunct Part of Fortune

Venus = 8th house, Pisces (exalted)
Libra = 3rd house

I am going to start from Venus in the 8th, which is tied to other people's money (8th house). So Venus brings wealth/issues to this house. Besides representing other people's money, it represents movable possessions of the spouse. I am thinking there's an issue here that you may feel is not within your control but concerns someone else's money. At the very least, this will or has come up for you. It might be spouse pension, inheritance, etc. that will have to do with your financial stability. Your spouse might also like luxurious things and have a high degree of appreciation of beauty in their possessions. (I expanded on this interpretation some, see below.)

Venus is aspecting Jupiter rx in the 3rd house. So you may see limitations to the extension/expansion of this money. Also, communication around finances may be difficult or limited at this time. The 3rd also represents our siblings, so it could point to issues among your own family (siblings) over inheritance. Mars is also aspecting Jupiter rx as well. Sagittarius is in the 5th house, making me think you may want to use this money to go on a vacation or invest in something that brings pleasure, i.e., boats, motorcycles, summer cottage, etc. Yet, again, I feel this may depend on money you receive that's tied closely with family. Jupiter rx is also deteriment in Virgo at this time, too.

Gemini is in the 11th, which opposes the 5th Sagittarius. So perhaps communication will be the obstacle and/or siblings. However, these two houses deal with higer and lower education, too. But because Sagittarius is in the 5th and Jupiter is aspecting Venus, it makes me lean more towards money that you receive from family and money that is used on pleasures.

Mercury is in the 7th conjunct Sun in Aquarius. Sun is in deteriment in Aquarius. It's also in the 7th house which may also increase this ill-dignified effect (Sun falls in Libra). This is making me think issues again around communication, even with your significant other. Mercury is also the significator of Gemini and Virgo. This makes me think perhaps your siblings are in a business parternship with you.

Virgo is tied to your 2nd House, so what you receive materially is going to depend on the close family relationships around you. Virgo also makes me think of "waste not, want not" mentality where you need to have plenty saved up for a rainy day or an emergency. Virgo also likes things organized, sufficient, and practical. So you may see yourself becoming a bit frugal here.

Taurus is in your 10th house, again, bringing success from practical and slow approaches. It aspects the 4th, where Saturn sits. You may feel limited in your personal life due to having to wait on inheritance/returns and enduring efforts at work. Saturn does not like to veer away from routine either, so things may be a bit monotonous at home because of lack of money. Saturn also might give the feeling you'll be stuck with some immovable possessions for a while, either putting more money into them or just not being able to get the right buyer (Sun deteriment in 7th house).

Finally, moon, your co-significator, sits in the 9th house which is ruled by Aries. With the Sun/Leo, this is a lot of fire, and in houses that are associated with fire. You may have a strong determination to see this conflict resolve in your favor. I do think you will do whatever it takes, whether its court or peacefully working out a clear-cut solution. Your first instinct here will be to fight. Mars sits in the 9th house as well. So there could be arguments, court hearings (Aries is opposite Libra), and conflict around getting what you want, and again, at this time, it's probably not going to go in your favor, especially if you're wanting more (Jupiter). Mars can also represent divorce. In addition, this could also be a long and significant journey for you that will enable you to grow and gain wisdom over the situation eventually.

Overall, you'll probably be waiting awhile until your finances improve but tactics and some assertiveness may be what you'll be in store for when it comes to handling obstacles that come up around getting what's rightfully yours.

Ok, Wonderwoman, please let me know what you think. Please excuse my lack of skill, as I'm still trying to learn.

Wonderwoman

Eva4,
Thank you very much for the detailed, accurate reading!
It has been a rollercoaster of events for me in the financial front.
For the last couple of months money flow has been hit and miss.
I'd been struggling with my health and thus unable to fulfill my many tasks, my husband had to carry us both.
Jupiter being retrograde has now affected him monetarily and I hope this can cycle out soon.
Does Venus being retrograde also affect finances? I've had a good couple of weeks and truly hope this continues on an upswing!

Thank you very much!

Ww

Hi, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I suddenly had a lot going on this week. But here is the reading. You can also have a look at the chart at the link below.

http://i.imgur.com/noTltbt.png

ASC at Leo 2 degrees 49 minutes. I've heard that if the ascendant falls at or within 3 degrees, it's too early to tell. However, I am still going to see what I can find here.

With the above information, you are ruled by the Sun (which is Leo's ruling planet). This shows me someone who is very confident, maybe wants to take charge in most situations, is the leader of something concerning the question (your finances).

Sun = 7th, Aquarius (detriment)
Sun conjunct Mercury (Virgo/Gemini)

Your co-significator, the moon, sits in Aries, the 9th house.
Mars is also in the 9th.

2nd House = money
Virgo = 2nd House (Mercury, nocturnal)
Jupiter Rx = Virgo, 3rd House
Jupiter Rx conjunct Part of Fortune

Venus = 8th house, Pisces (exalted)
Libra = 3rd house

I am going to start from Venus in the 8th, which is tied to other people's money (8th house). So Venus brings wealth/issues to this house. Besides representing other people's money, it represents movable possessions of the spouse. I am thinking there's an issue here that you may feel is not within your control but concerns someone else's money. At the very least, this will or has come up for you. It might be spouse pension, inheritance, etc. that will have to do with your financial stability. Your spouse might also like luxurious things and have a high degree of appreciation of beauty in their possessions. (I expanded on this interpretation some, see below.)

Venus is aspecting Jupiter rx in the 3rd house. So you may see limitations to the extension/expansion of this money. Also, communication around finances may be difficult or limited at this time. The 3rd also represents our siblings, so it could point to issues among your own family (siblings) over inheritance. Mars is also aspecting Jupiter rx as well. Sagittarius is in the 5th house, making me think you may want to use this money to go on a vacation or invest in something that brings pleasure, i.e., boats, motorcycles, summer cottage, etc. Yet, again, I feel this may depend on money you receive that's tied closely with family. Jupiter rx is also deteriment in Virgo at this time, too.

Gemini is in the 11th, which opposes the 5th Sagittarius. So perhaps communication will be the obstacle and/or siblings. However, these two houses deal with higer and lower education, too. But because Sagittarius is in the 5th and Jupiter is aspecting Venus, it makes me lean more towards money that you receive from family and money that is used on pleasures.

Mercury is in the 7th conjunct Sun in Aquarius. Sun is in deteriment in Aquarius. It's also in the 7th house which may also increase this ill-dignified effect (Sun falls in Libra). This is making me think issues again around communication, even with your significant other. Mercury is also the significator of Gemini and Virgo. This makes me think perhaps your siblings are in a business parternship with you.

Virgo is tied to your 2nd House, so what you receive materially is going to depend on the close family relationships around you. Virgo also makes me think of "waste not, want not" mentality where you need to have plenty saved up for a rainy day or an emergency. Virgo also likes things organized, sufficient, and practical. So you may see yourself becoming a bit frugal here.

Taurus is in your 10th house, again, bringing success from practical and slow approaches. It aspects the 4th, where Saturn sits. You may feel limited in your personal life due to having to wait on inheritance/returns and enduring efforts at work. Saturn does not like to veer away from routine either, so things may be a bit monotonous at home because of lack of money. Saturn also might give the feeling you'll be stuck with some immovable possessions for a while, either putting more money into them or just not being able to get the right buyer (Sun deteriment in 7th house).

Finally, moon, your co-significator, sits in the 9th house which is ruled by Aries. With the Sun/Leo, this is a lot of fire, and in houses that are associated with fire. You may have a strong determination to see this conflict resolve in your favor. I do think you will do whatever it takes, whether its court or peacefully working out a clear-cut solution. Your first instinct here will be to fight. Mars sits in the 9th house as well. So there could be arguments, court hearings (Aries is opposite Libra), and conflict around getting what you want, and again, at this time, it's probably not going to go in your favor, especially if you're wanting more (Jupiter). Mars can also represent divorce. In addition, this could also be a long and significant journey for you that will enable you to grow and gain wisdom over the situation eventually.

Overall, you'll probably be waiting awhile until your finances improve but tactics and some assertiveness may be what you'll be in store for when it comes to handling obstacles that come up around getting what's rightfully yours.

Ok, Wonderwoman, please let me know what you think. Please excuse my lack of skill, as I'm still trying to learn.

Eva4

Eva4,
Thank you very much for the detailed, accurate reading!
It has been a rollercoaster of events for me in the financial front.
For the last couple of months money flow has been hit and miss.
I'd been struggling with my health and thus unable to fulfill my many tasks, my husband had to carry us both.
Jupiter being retrograde has now affected him monetarily and I hope this can cycle out soon.
Does Venus being retrograde also affect finances? I've had a good couple of weeks and truly hope this continues on an upswing!

Thank you very much!

Ww

Thank you! I'm glad it made some sense to you. The sign of Virgo covers the area of our health, so I'm not surprised it's shown up in the 2nd house (material possessions, money). Jupiter is retrograde there in Virgo (I did not use whole sign houses, because I preferred not to). While I cannot say if Jupiter retrograde has anything to do with the good luck you've had, it's obvious your spouse has taken over (Sun in the 7th). I do think this will continue for a while (I did not get a specific time frame or use one for you). However, with Mars in the 9th, there may be quick lessons to be learned and they may go on for a while. Mars may also reflect your health here, too, in terms of energy levels. It does oppose Part of Fortune in Libra. Part of Fortune represents the area of our health (besides success and prosperity). Though I've read Part of Fortune is not really used in horary readings, I thought it worth mentioning here. It is conjunct Jupiter retrograde, so I'm thinking this configuration can point to health issues. Mercury also being in the 7th has to do with trade and marketing, decision making as well - again, not surprised your spouse has taken over with this configuration. Bear with me, as I'm taking a course right now and learning more about the planets in vedic astrology.

Venus retrograde can also cause financial upsets. I've heard it's not a good time to make any new commitments in business, love, or aesthetic/beauty matters. Venus rules over money and finances (Taurus), not just love/beauty (Libra). Rather, it's a time to re-evaluate these areas of your life. There are some exceptions, but it depends on numerous factors in the natal and transit charts.

Thank you for the feedback! Let me know if you have any other questions or comments. Thank you for being my first sitter. :) :heart: