RunningWild's Animal Message

GotH

Hi RW...

You picked my Rutilated Crystal (Frankie) to deliver an animal message to you. Something happened this evening in the ball that I did not expect. This message was a bit different from the ones I've been doing lately and I'm honored to share it with you.

I sat down when all was quiet and did a quick but relaxing meditation with my ball. I opened myself to what your message would be and experienced something amazing. I saw the sweetest, little innocent face. :angel: I knew it was a baby animal as the image manifested but I wasn't sure exactly what kind at first. I saw it's tender looking eyes and it's shiny black nose and had an overwhelming feeling of protectiveness like a mother would of a child. My first thought was a baby deer but as I looked closer it wasn't. I looked at this image again and turned the ball a bit to see if I could get a closer look and just knew it was a puppy. As I've grown to trust my intuition, I knew right away that this had to be the young spirit of your dog that recently passed. Why do I feel that it is? As I turned the ball I saw and felt nothing but love. I saw an image of a person (you?) holding this little creature up to their face and felt love. I saw similar scenarios with a human form and a puppy two more times. I just know this was showing me the beautiful loving connection the two of you had/have. As I write this I really do feel like crying. I know you have briefly written about the grief you've felt with your furbie (fur baby) passing and I never understood how you really felt until now. :( When he died, you lost your child. Well, the purpose of this animal coming to me in the sphere was not to upset you but to let you know that your dog's spirit is very much around you and is protective of you. He wants you to remember him as the young and vibrant little guy from your memories, not the sick and frail guy he was in the end. In the spirit world he's a puppy again and he's so beautiful and sweet. He looked at me with eyes of love that I know was meant for you. I saw the two of you together and felt an overwhelming sense of pure love. :heart: What I got from this is that love never dies, it just picks up in a different form. The message I got tells me that the two of you WILL be reunited in the future upon your entrance into the next world. But for now he's appearing as a pup. Could this possibly be saying he's okay with you getting a new friend?

Your dog is letting you know that he's okay with whenever you feel the time is right to bring in a new furbie into your life. He gives you his consent and welcomes this to fill your heart with extended love and kill the loneliness. :)

RunningWild

Thank you, GotH! This brought tears to my eyes. I have often wondered what it would have been like if I'd had that particular dog as a pup. He was a rescue that I'd adopted on what would have otherwise been the last day of his life. He was due to be euthanized the next day if no one had taken him. Throughout the years that I had him, I often wondered how anyone could have hurt him or abandoned him. We are never told the story of how a rescued pet comes to be at a shelter and by the time I met him he had already spent 60 days at a no-kill facility before being transferred to the Humane Society for an additional 30 day stay.

He was so sick and skittish in the beginning but after we got him back to health he turned into the most faithful of companions. I've told people that as much as I had saved him, he had saved me.

I've been debating as to whether or not I want to get another dog right now. Your reading may very well tip the scales in favor of looking around again. Thank you so much for this!

Hi RW...

You picked my Rutilated Crystal (Frankie) to deliver an animal message to you. Something happened this evening in the ball that I did not expect. This message was a bit different from the ones I've been doing lately and I'm honored to share it with you.

I sat down when all was quiet and did a quick but relaxing meditation with my ball. I opened myself to what your message would be and experienced something amazing. I saw the sweetest, little innocent face. :angel: I knew it was a baby animal as the image manifested but I wasn't sure exactly what kind at first. I saw it's tender looking eyes and it's shiny black nose and had an overwhelming feeling of protectiveness like a mother would of a child. My first thought was a baby deer but as I looked closer it wasn't. I looked at this image again and turned the ball a bit to see if I could get a closer look and just knew it was a puppy. As I've grown to trust my intuition, I knew right away that this had to be the young spirit of your dog that recently passed. Why do I feel that it is? As I turned the ball I saw and felt nothing but love. I saw an image of a person (you?) holding this little creature up to their face and felt love. I saw similar scenarios with a human form and a puppy two more times. I just know this was showing me the beautiful loving connection the two of you had/have. As I write this I really do feel like crying. I know you have briefly written about the grief you've felt with your furbie (fur baby) passing and I never understood how you really felt until now. :( When he died, you lost your child. Well, the purpose of this animal coming to me in the sphere was not to upset you but to let you know that your dog's spirit is very much around you and is protective of you. He wants you to remember him as the young and vibrant little guy from your memories, not the sick and frail guy he was in the end. In the spirit world he's a puppy again and he's so beautiful and sweet. He looked at me with eyes of love that I know was meant for you. I saw the two of you together and felt an overwhelming sense of pure love. :heart: What I got from this is that love never dies, it just picks up in a different form. The message I got tells me that the two of you WILL be reunited in the future upon your entrance into the next world. But for now he's appearing as a pup. Could this possibly be saying he's okay with you getting a new friend?

Your dog is letting you know that he's okay with whenever you feel the time is right to bring in a new furbie into your life. He gives you his consent and welcomes this to fill your heart with extended love and kill the loneliness. :)

Spiderwoman

Ahhh

Hi
Just read this and it moved me to tears! Such a lovely message!

anie

tears are flowing! I don't know what even pulled me to this thread.. how lovely

Bless you for saving that puppy! ! people like you who save these animals are angels..

Please do adopt or foster a new pet! My work involves fundraising to help save/extend animals lives and with out fosters and adopters, to many are put down before their time.

GotH

@RunningWild Thank you for your feedback. It's so amazing to me when I get such emotional readings like this. Best of luck to you and that special doggie when the time comes. :heart:

@spiderwoman & anie - Thank you!