Palmistry Triangle Question

The_Hydra

What does it mean when my head line and life line are connected by two lines that form a solid and large triangle (it's about a centimeter long)? It's on Positive Mars.

danieljuk

Hi Hydra,
I am only a very beginner in palmistry knowledge but have been researching triangles out of interest for your thread. During research for your triangle, I found out I have a "psychic triangle" which is a small tiny triangle under the ring finger on the top of the palm :)

on to your triangle, I think any triangles on the palm with 3 lines combining is lucky in some way. They are fairly rare as a pattern because it takes the crossing of the 3 lines.

How clear the lines are that make a triangle and how large the triangle on your palm is detects greater good luck and positive things. The more defined and bigger the better generally. It the triangle is not complete or has a brake or uneven line this could be seen as not so lucky.

These are statements that I found about this online....

If there is a triangle on the Mount of Mars, then there is a chance, a person will become a warrior and exhibits courage and patience in the battlefield. He will get decorated with national medals for bravery but if the triangle on the mount of Mars is faulty then the person will be curl and coward.

If there is a triangle on the head line, than the person will be very intelligent and will get very good education. The person who has any triangle on the fate line, than sadly it is considered unlucky, such person are unsuccessful in their lives.

If a triangle is formed by the life line and the head line then it considered auspicious. And if any triangle is formed by the health line and the head line then the person is very intelligent.

If a triangle is formed by the health line and life line, than it helps in raising the person to a great height. And if the lines of triangle are broken then the person will be selfish and materialistic more than enough.

A Cross over a triangle indicates several accidents in life. And if there is a sign of a star inside the triangle, then it indicates ill-fame in love affair. And bad name in society.

The Great Triangle
Also Called
Triangle of good fortune, triangle of luck, psychic triangle
Definition
This is a triangle that is formed by the Head Line, the Life Line, and the Hepatic Line.
Meaning
A large Great Triangle indicates a great health in general. If this triangle is poorly defined and hard to locate on the palm, it is a sign of a weak character. The stronger this triangle is marked on the palm, the stronger the personality would be.

there is far more analysis of the different types of triangles like the example above at this link

I hope this helps with this. I think it's a lucky and positive thing as a summary :)

The_Hydra

Hi Hydra,
I am only a very beginner in palmistry knowledge but have been researching triangles out of interest for your thread. During research for your triangle, I found out I have a "psychic triangle" which is a small tiny triangle under the ring finger on the top of the palm :)

on to your triangle, I think any triangles on the palm with 3 lines combining is lucky in some way. They are fairly rare as a pattern because it takes the crossing of the 3 lines.

How clear the lines are that make a triangle and how large the triangle on your palm is detects greater good luck and positive things. The more defined and bigger the better generally. It the triangle is not complete or has a brake or uneven line this could be seen as not so lucky.

These are statements that I found about this online....

If there is a triangle on the Mount of Mars, then there is a chance, a person will become a warrior and exhibits courage and patience in the battlefield. He will get decorated with national medals for bravery but if the triangle on the mount of Mars is faulty then the person will be curl and coward.

If there is a triangle on the head line, than the person will be very intelligent and will get very good education. The person who has any triangle on the fate line, than sadly it is considered unlucky, such person are unsuccessful in their lives.

If a triangle is formed by the life line and the head line then it considered auspicious. And if any triangle is formed by the health line and the head line then the person is very intelligent.

If a triangle is formed by the health line and life line, than it helps in raising the person to a great height. And if the lines of triangle are broken then the person will be selfish and materialistic more than enough.

A Cross over a triangle indicates several accidents in life. And if there is a sign of a star inside the triangle, then it indicates ill-fame in love affair. And bad name in society.

The Great Triangle
Also Called
Triangle of good fortune, triangle of luck, psychic triangle
Definition
This is a triangle that is formed by the Head Line, the Life Line, and the Hepatic Line.
Meaning
A large Great Triangle indicates a great health in general. If this triangle is poorly defined and hard to locate on the palm, it is a sign of a weak character. The stronger this triangle is marked on the palm, the stronger the personality would be.

there is far more analysis of the different types of triangles like the example above at this link

I hope this helps with this. I think it's a lucky and positive thing as a summary :)

Whoo that's quite a lot of information Danieljuk! Thank you for the hard work!

I've been known to be more courageous than most, even maybe a little to forthright in my dealings so that makes sense. I wouldn't hesitate to give my life for someone I care about or someone in dire circumstances. I wanted to join the military for a while but due to an eye problem, I can't.

As for my intelligence, book wise I've never had a problem in school so I guess that's correct. Ask me how many bumps and bruises I've gotten in life about other subjects though...

I know I have a faint one (it's not as deep as the Mars triangle) on my head line too. I'm just happy to know the one that's deep is a good thing lol

I think palmistry is so much harder than tarot reading or lenormand. I wanted to get into it but it's hard to read all the little lines on my palm lol I think it's just the prominent ones that matter right?

Also sorry for the late reply.

minotaur

Palmistry - Palm Readings In Your Own Words by Bev Moore. Teaches basic palm reading quite well and easily. Available on amazon and kindle. Cheap.

Understand how these meanings come about. Example above has a star in the triangle as being bad. Star is good. Triangle is good. How can this be bad? Kooky talk.

Books copy each other but no one thinks. Learn to read the hands. Easier than you think.

Bev Moore for basics. If you want more get this...

http://store.payloadz.com/details/2...ecial-interest-palm-reading-dvd-download.html

Lists at $45...sale price of $30 still seems to be up though. Learn how to understand a line by where it starts, where it ends, and what it does on the way. Lots more. Watch several times. You will then never be stumped by anything you see on the palm again.

KatieLuvs

Who reads palms here

Who charges for learning how to palm read. I really am interested. Inbox me