Lost Documents: Scryers, I need your help

Sibylline

Hello everybody! I'm pretty awful when scrying for locations, so I'm wondering whether any scryers here can help.

I'm not sure whether it's kosher to post this in this section of the forum, but a good friend of mine needs help finding her mother's living trust documents. I've tried scrying to help find it, but so far what I saw hasn't yielded any results.

Here's the situation:

My friend's mother has recently passed away, and she's going through her mom's house to find her living trust documents. Her mother never told her where she kept it, so she and her sister are going mad trying to find it. All we know is that it's a 3-ring binder with a brown cover.

What I saw:

Christmas decorations in a box came to mind--old ones like from the 1970s or so. I saw that in a box on a high shelf in a closet. I didn't see the binder, so I'm not sure what that box was all about. I did ask my friend, and she searched both closets that fit the description, but she hasn't found the binder. Lastly, she did say that her family does have old Christmas decorations from that time period.

I did do a tarot reading on it, so if tarot cards help you scry, you can check it out here.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=233235

Anybody out there willing to try scrying on this issue? Your help is greatly appreciated, and I definitely will give folks feedback :)

Barleywine

I didn't scry this but instead put together a quick horary astrology chart, which gives similar impressions regarding location. (I hope that's not breaking the forum rules.) The area of the house where the documents should show up probably isn't accurately described by the tradional testimony: not many people these days have "servants' quarters" (but if the mother did, that would be one place to look), and it's unlikely the documents would be in the "dog kennel." That leaves a "utility room," usually where there are washers and dryers, utility sinks, closets with cleaning implements in it, but also the kind of spare room where loads of miscellaneous "stuff" winds up for lack of a better place to put it. The binder could be in a cabinet, also possibly near water such as a sink, clothes washer or maybe just "plumbing." It could be in a box, and is probably with a bunch of other similar items such as folders, sheafs of paper, etc. It could also be inside or under something heavy or dark-colored, or in a dark place.

Good luck!

Sibylline

Thank you, Barleywine, for taking the time to do a horary astrology chart. It's greatly appreciated. Any which way people can see it, I'll take it! :)

No servants quarters for sure, but there is my friend's old bedroom that her mom eventually used for storage. That could related to what I saw given that my friend's name is closely associated with Christmas. The problem here is that her mom was a packrat, so she stored stuff all over the house...including in her daughter's old room.

My tarot cards were all cups, so your idea that it could be near water (like a washer/dryer or near plumbing) jives. She is going to search the pantry today--a dark place near the kitchen. I'm not sure whether she kept cleaning supplies in there, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

I'll keep you posted.

Barleywine

I have one more twist on this. I was treating the documents as your friend's documents, which they technically are now that her mother has passed. But I also took a look at it as if they're her mother's documents, since her mother would have stashed them. That showed "in the child's room," which would probably be the daughter's old room. If that has become a storage room/utility room, that would be a real possibility. The references to water and darkness wouldn't apply, but the other ideas would still fit - in a cabinet or box with a bunch of similar items.

Sibylline

I didn't scry this but instead put together a quick horary astrology chart, which gives similar impressions regarding location. (I hope that's not breaking the forum rules.) The area of the house where the documents should show up probably isn't accurately described by the tradional testimony: not many people these days have "servants' quarters" (but if the mother did, that would be one place to look), and it's unlikely the documents would be in the "dog kennel." That leaves a "utility room," usually where there are washers and dryers, utility sinks, closets with cleaning implements in it, but also the kind of spare room where loads of miscellaneous "stuff" winds up for lack of a better place to put it. The binder could be in a cabinet, also possibly near water such as a sink, clothes washer or maybe just "plumbing." It could be in a box, and is probably with a bunch of other similar items such as folders, sheafs of paper, etc. It could also be inside or under something heavy or dark-colored, or in a dark place.

Good luck!

She hasn't found it yet, but here's an update to give you feedback.

She's searched the entire house, and she's now almost done looking in the last place--the garage--a dark place where her mom stored loads of miscellaneous stuff, including cleaning supplies. As it turns out, the garage is where the washing machine is located. I'll keep you posted.

Smiling

Hi Sibylline,

I did a short scrying session to see if I could find out anything about where your friend's mom's documents might be, and this is what came up:

-2 hands holding a large, cylinder-shaped object

-a room that has a lamp on a table, next to a large sofa, and another small table at the other end of the room

- a large (animal) bat

-3 figures leaning down, looking under, and one is holding a large object, like a broom but it has something like clippers at the end

-a lit up object inside a dark rectangle

-a spirit-like figure floating sideways, as if searching, too

Not sure what all of it means, but I do get that the folder may be inside something else, like you and Barleywine, which may be why it's harder to find. The bat may symbolize a dark space where it's hiding. The spirit figure looks like there is help from the other side available. Has your friend placed it in prayer? Prayer may help it along to open up the channels to her mother's spirit/guides/angels/etc. so that she and family can be more receptive to getting this help, and find where it might be.

Best wishes - hope they locate it soon!

Sibylline

Hi Sibylline,

I did a short scrying session to see if I could find out anything about where your friend's mom's documents might be, and this is what came up:

-2 hands holding a large, cylinder-shaped object

-a room that has a lamp on a table, next to a large sofa, and another small table at the other end of the room

- a large (animal) bat

-3 figures leaning down, looking under, and one is holding a large object, like a broom but it has something like clippers at the end

-a lit up object inside a dark rectangle

-a spirit-like figure floating sideways, as if searching, too

Not sure what all of it means, but I do get that the folder may be inside something else, like you and Barleywine, which may be why it's harder to find. The bat may symbolize a dark space where it's hiding. The spirit figure looks like there is help from the other side available. Has your friend placed it in prayer? Prayer may help it along to open up the channels to her mother's spirit/guides/angels/etc. so that she and family can be more receptive to getting this help, and find where it might be.

Best wishes - hope they locate it soon!

Thanks so much for your insights! Many prayers were said to find those documents. She just found them today...they were right next to big garden clippers :)

Sibylline

FOUND!

Thought I'd update you guys on the lost documents. Today, my friend found them. You can see the details on p. 3 of this thread http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=233235&page=3

Barleywine, the entryway where they found it shares a wall with the garage. The washing machine was on the other side of the wall from where it was found. There were cleaning supplies right next to the washer. See the bit about the plumber in the linked thread. You might find that interesting.

Turns out my original scrying session did reveal important info on where the documents were found. The Christmas decorations I saw = an old Christmas wreath that was hanging right above the documents. Additionally, there were old Christmas lights that were hanging near them.

Thanks so much for helping my friend out! Much appreciated. :)

Smiling

Thanks so much for your insights! Many prayers were said to find those documents. She just found them today...they were right next to big garden clippers :)

You're very welcome, and I'm really glad to hear the news that your friend found the missing documents! Thanks for the update. :)