Divination Chest

Amanda

Would you like to give me a general on something? I can give you a general Dice reading.

Amanda

Sure Amanda.. Dice would be great.

Cool, I'll get on it! :)
I don't know what to pick from your chest, please go with your instinct. :)

Amanda

Dice Reading

Code:
[size=4][u]Blue	Red	Green[/u]
Boat	Cat	Snail
Boat	Heart	Lightning
Bat	Heart	Goblet[/size]

The first cast has to do with your General situation. The second cast has to do with Money/Business and the third cast has to do with Relationships/Love.

Boat came up in the general position, as well as money/business. It is symbolic of travel, discovery, and messages. With Cat as the nearest influence (symbolic of mystery and family) it definitely highlights the seeker in you and your exploration into the unknown. Family however, sometimes makes you want to hide (Snail) and you may resign yourself to seeking and delivering mystical messages as a reprieve from any family drama. However, I also get the sense that because of your ability to explore and see into the unknown, you are the kind of person that your kids for instance would never be able to hide anything from. :D No matter what, it seems like you know exactly what is going on within the family and your domain.

I know you said something about being a flight attendant and travel with regard to how you conduct business or make money is appearing here. Heart is symbolic of love and passion, so it seems to indicate that traveling and exploration is close to your heart. However, Lightning is symbolic of destruction; following the Heart this may suggest high-stress with a concern for making mistakes/breaking rules that you may feel are no big deal or difficult for your heart to follow. The passion for travelling is there, but perhaps making money from it is not the way to go with it as it seems you don't really enjoy it then once the stress/pressure is applied.

Bat is symbolic of the Shadow. This indicates that your love life may drive you a little crazy sometimes because you have some untapped potential with regard to letting go of some old habits you may not be aware of, or you are aware of but don't want to approach. With the Heart following it, it may indicate that you have a tendency to attract people who drain you of your love where you don't get the appropriate reciprocation in return. The Goblet is symbolic of friendship. Following the Heart, perhaps this is the kind of distance you keep with your lovers so that you can still have a good time with them without getting too close to where you can be drained. Think 3 of Cups here for the Goblet. It's fun, it's entertaining, but it's lacking depth and you may sometimes feel that you just don't need any more friends in your life.

That's what I see, let me know what you think!

GotH

Okay LP.. I used a white ceramic cooking dish to hold the water. I used a green candle for your health, wealth, wellness, prosperity and luck. :) As it burned, I kept the candle in one position. I did not move it around to form any kind of shape or image. I just allowed the wax to form itself. Sometimes the wax would bunch up and other times it would float away. The ONLY time I moved the candle was during rotation as it would get too hot on one side.

At a quick glance:

When the candle first began to drip the wax, the letter L formed right away. The letter L became the structure or base of the wax mass. The wax drops formed the letter quickly and perfectly. This letter of course means something to you. As the letter formed, I picked up quick, witty and clean energy.

Then... As you can see.. Something interesting began to take shape. Again, I did not move my hand to form any image, the wax formed itself which became the image of a dog. :) As you might be able to see, the dog looks healthy and feels proud to me.

*I will note here that you are anxiously waiting for a puppy to come in so there could be something in the formations here that relative to his existence. Let's see...

Let's take a closer look:
At the very edge of the dish, there are 7 dots. There could be something symbolic about this number. With one dot standing in front, could this mean he's one out of 7 in a litter? Since one dot stands alone, could this mean he's like the leader of the pups?

In the wax at about the dog's back, I see a man with a bit of an upset face. I'm not exactly sure what this is about but his face stands out to me.

Then I see a rabbit looking creature kissing another small animal creature. This could mean that your other doggie will hopefully accept or embrace the youngster when he comes in.

Right about the dog's chest, I see another animal. Fox or dog which looks content as he looks right at me.

Right about the base of the throat, I see another concerned look on a face. Now I'm not certain if this represnts feelings from the dog or someone else.

In the mass of wax just above his back, I see what looks like a bear with a smug look on his face. I'm feeling a protective feeling here. Perhaps your new dog will take on protector role of the family.

Then within the shadows of the wax, I see a heart. There will be lots of love to come. :heart:

Okay.. Finally, I turned the wax formations over to scry them. Mostly what stood out to me was that they both contained several waning moons. As you know dogs go with the Moon card so there is much to be seen. I know that waning moons are symbolic of letting go, clearing away, cleansing, releasing, shedding old patterns, undoing bindings, opening up problem-knots, making space.

Anyway Lotus, this is what I got for your general reading. I believe a lot of what you are thinking about is forming its energy around you and has manifested in this reading as well. I think you are in for a bit of an adventure with your new pup as all new beginnings are. Good luck and thanks for sitting..

ETA: If you see anything important in the formations, feel free to point them out. I know I'll be seeing more as I come back to look at the pic.

G

GotH

@Amanda

I see that you have posted my reading too thank you. I have not read it just yet either. I want to be able to sit back and take it all in as I give feedback. Kind of like not rushing through Christmas. ;)

I'll be back with your reading soon.

Edit:

I decided to try out some automatic writing for you. This isn't something I've done before and wanted to try it out. I got into a relaxed state but ended up getting overly relaxed.. After what seemed like scribbles and gibberish, I got to a point that seemed to feel right. It's late now so I will have to finish it up and share it with you tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

G

Padma

GotH, wow, what a cool reading! :D THanks for that! I will post feedback on it once I am done doing your reading. I would like to thank you for your patience, I had a bit of a diverse evening, so I was not able to come right back to you!

I am using "table topics" for your reading, it is a book of topics to randomly choose from if your dinner party guests lack imaginations to begin conversations ;)

"How many people in this room could you beat at arm wrestling?"

I get from this topic that you may enjoy friendly competitions with others, or that the people who surround you may be constantly challenging you, though the challenges are not violent - rather they are about who can be more stubborn than the other one!

"What possessions would you like to get rid of?"

I take it from this topic that it is time for a great big de-cluttering in your life. Streamlining and reducing material possessions can lead to a calm state of mind. If I relate it to the previous topic, I think it means that it is also time for you to phase out people whom you are locked in combat with. ;) It feels like there is a lot of stale mate going on in your life - time to get rid of it, so that you are free to move and to flow.

"Who do you dislike without good reason?"

I take it from this topic that there is one person in particular that bothers you the most in your circle, but there does not seem to be a lot you can do about it (see topic one!) It feels to me that perhaps you need to shift your perspective a bit - you may be arm-wrestling with someone for no particular reason other than they seem to rub you the wrong way. It is causing leaks in your energy, so better to just "de-clutter" and disengage, or let them go.

"Is public nudity beautiful, or inappropriate?"

From this topic, I feel it is more about publicly being yourself, or dropping your mask, letting go of a certain public face you have always relied upon. It may also be about learning to love yourself as you are, and being positive about your body with all its little personal and unique parts. If you feel somehow your body does not live up to some social standard, it can set you up for mis-alignment in other parts of your life, too. Love yourself, be yourself, don't allow the public to decide whom you should be, and you will feel immensely relieved!

Two last ones (they came out stuck together)

"What was your father's favorite swear word?" and "Have you ever road-raged someone?"

This makes me feel that before you can attain the peace of mind that disengagement (phrase one) and de-cluttering (phrase two), and changing your perspective (phrase three) and loving yourself (phrase four) can bring, you may have a bit of a Tower moment - where passions and tempers flare. It may be that someone really tries to get in your way as you seek growth and freedom and maturity, and you two really have it out! :bugeyed:

It also kind of makes me feel that your father whether as a live or a spiritual presence, or some father-like figure, can help you express yourself in a positive way, and give you strength to stand your ground.

I hope this reading made some kind of sense to you! It feels to me like you are outgrowing the situations in your life, both personal and social, and there may be some conflict as you change and grow, because others who cannot grow (phrase one) will try to keep you dead-locked in that arm wrestling! Remember you have nothing to prove, and are free to be however you wish! :heart: Don't let anyone hold you back, GotH!

Padma

Okay LP.. I used a white ceramic cooking dish to hold the water. I used a green candle for your health, wealth, wellness, prosperity and luck. :) As it burned, I kept the candle in one position. I did not move it around to form any kind of shape or image. I just allowed the wax to form itself. Sometimes the wax would bunch up and other times it would float away. The ONLY time I moved the candle was during rotation as it would get too hot on one side.

At a quick glance:

When the candle first began to drip the wax, the letter L formed right away. The letter L became the structure or base of the wax mass. The wax drops formed the letter quickly and perfectly. This letter of course means something to you. As the letter formed, I picked up quick, witty and clean energy.

Wow! What a cool way to read! I cannot believe how much that wax looks like a Shepherd's profile (or a llama, hahaha! :laugh:) that is awesome. My first initial is L, so that suits very well! I have also made a new friend named Elle :) so that could be it, too. She is very kind and has a very clean spirit. Her kids are just dying with impatience to meet and play with the new pup! (she is a new neighbour of mine)

Then... As you can see.. Something interesting began to take shape. Again, I did not move my hand to form any image, the wax formed itself which became the image of a dog. :) As you might be able to see, the dog looks healthy and feels proud to me.

*I will note here that you are anxiously waiting for a puppy to come in so there could be something in the formations here that relative to his existence. Let's see...

Let's take a closer look:
At the very edge of the dish, there are 7 dots. There could be something symbolic about this number. With one dot standing in front, could this mean he's one out of 7 in a litter? Since one dot stands alone, could this mean he's like the leader of the pups?

It was a litter of ten, with only two males. We have first choice of the males. But my nickname is Seven, so...maybe that is part of it? In fact, my close friends and family call me "L7" for short. :D Also it occurred to me that during the last 20 years of my life, I have had seven animals. They have all passed away now. Maybe their spirits are surrounding me?

In the wax at about the dog's back, I see a man with a bit of an upset face. I'm not exactly sure what this is about but his face stands out to me.

I think I know what this is about, and has to do with the breeder's husband, who once took something we said amiss. I don't think he was ever able to get over it, even though it was a small thing, and we tried at length to correct his misinterpretation. But then, he is a simple soul, and I think he took something meaningless to heart...and nurtured it :(

Then I see a rabbit looking creature kissing another small animal creature. This could mean that your other doggie will hopefully accept or embrace the youngster when he comes in.

My female dog is very gentle and sweet :) and does have rabbit-like tendencies, she also looks like one with her big ears! :D Also, the rabbit is my spirit animal :) I have a huge collection of ceramic and wooden rabbits. I also have buck teeth, and am a quite small person myself.

Right about the dog's chest, I see another animal. Fox or dog which looks content as he looks right at me.

I think this may be the new pup, as he is likely to be red and black. Hopefully he will be a laid-back kind of pup!

Right about the base of the throat, I see another concerned look on a face. Now I'm not certain if this represnts feelings from the dog or someone else.

I am not sure who or what this can be...?

In the mass of wax just above his back, I see what looks like a bear with a smug look on his face. I'm feeling a protective feeling here. Perhaps your new dog will take on protector role of the family.

Oh gosh, I hope not! We want to prove to him that we can protect him, because a Shepherd who thinks he is a boss is not a good thing! :bugeyed: Maybe the smug one is my husband, who is bear-like? Interestingly enough, I have had Bear, Fox, Man (and Cross!) come up in my readings about the new pup when I use the Lenormand, but the outcome is always Sun, so that is reassuring!

Then within the shadows of the wax, I see a heart. There will be lots of love to come. :heart:

And that would be my Sun :) Yay! That is so encouraging!

Okay.. Finally, I turned the wax formations over to scry them. Mostly what stood out to me was that they both contained several waning moons. As you know dogs go with the Moon card so there is much to be seen. I know that waning moons are symbolic of letting go, clearing away, cleansing, releasing, shedding old patterns, undoing bindings, opening up problem-knots, making space.

I can see this as releasing all the memories of our past dogs, two of whom were rather aggressive! We are doing a lot of research on "doing it right" - reading a lot of books, sourcing out good dog parks and play-classes, and all the rest. We want it to go very right this time! And we also wish to finally be over our lingering grief...

Anyway Lotus, this is what I got for your general reading. I believe a lot of what you are thinking about is forming its energy around you and has manifested in this reading as well. I think you are in for a bit of an adventure with your new pup as all new beginnings are. Good luck and thanks for sitting.

GotH, I wish to thank you so very much for the reading - you took time and energy and care with it, and I am ever so grateful! :love: Thanks and thanks and thanks! I really admire your wax-reading technique! So accurate, too!

ETA: If you see anything important in the formations, feel free to point them out. I know I'll be seeing more as I come back to look at the
pic.

There is a smoky kind of whispy shape up off to the left and above the wax dog's head, makes me think of a buffalo, and our last dog's name was Tetonka (buffalo!) so I wonder if his spirit is hovering over all of this?

Many thanks again, GotH! :heart: This exchange was so much fun to do!