Daniloff 78 Card Tarot Deck, sign up.........

EyeAmEye

Very interesting deck. I'm in.

Nica

In his email to me he said that he sold his last/final (Majors) deck for $150 because of the demand. This was more than he had sold the other decks for. So maybe $800 on ebay? :bugeyed: He felt it was a high price ($150) and is hoping that with enough people interested he can get the price down way lower.

It's worth advertising this spread on tarot blogs and closed tarot communities on FB just to get enough people for reasonable prices! 150 is a lot for 22 cards if you haven't held them/gotten familiar with them yet!

Polyhymnia

It's worth advertising this spread on tarot blogs and closed tarot communities on FB just to get enough people for reasonable prices! 150 is a lot for 22 cards if you haven't held them/gotten familiar with them yet!

I don't think the price was originally $150. It was the demand and the fact it was the last deck that pushed the price up there.
I can suggest he puts it "out there". But perhaps he does not want to print 100's of decks.

Girl Archer

I like that deck too!

prudence

In his email to me he said that he sold his last/final (Majors) deck for $150 because of the demand. This was more than he had sold the other decks for. So maybe $800 on ebay? :bugeyed: He felt it was a high price ($150) and is hoping that with enough people interested he can get the price down way lower.

Yikes, I really hope there will be enough people requesting this deck to get the price down to a reasonable one....

tarot heart

I would like one also, thank you! :)

Sword King

I am standing up to be counted - at least figuratively.

strings of life

Oh, my. Yes!

Maskelyne

Yes, I want one of those too.