Dark Goddess Tarot by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince

emmsma

Thanks for the heads up. I'd seen a few cards on FB, but that was ages ago. Since I don't really do the face book thing anymore, it slipped my mind.

I believe I will be able to place the order this weekend.

truelighth

I heared about it months ago. But that is also because I follow Ellen on facebook. So as soon as she posted news of her new deck on there, I was hooked!

Now to just wait a little bit more.

Oh, and for those who are interested, Diane Wilkes from Tarot Passages has already written a review:

http://www.darkgoddesstarot.com/review-diane-wilkes.htm

Penthasilia

I heared about it months ago. But that is also because I follow Ellen on facebook. So as soon as she posted news of her new deck on there, I was hooked!

Now to just wait a little bit more.

Oh, and for those who are interested, Diane Wilkes from Tarot Passages has already written a review:

http://www.darkgoddesstarot.com/review-diane-wilkes.htm

Thank you for that link! What a hilarious, and very well written review.

I chuckled through the whole bit- and was glad to know that she added information regarding the card stock (which I figured would be fantastic given Arnell is involved) and so forth.

I did not think it was possible to get more excited about this deck- and now I am. :D

Altena

That review made me even more eager to get my hands on this deck. Well-written and witty(a dry wittiness that I just happen to love). I'm actually surprisingly excited about this deck and judging by the art alone(as beautiful as it is) I shouldn't really be.

It's not really my kind of artwork, but there is something so compelling about it. Maybe it's the fact that it's a Goddess deck or maybe that it's embracing the darker sides of the Goddesses instead of trembling at the sight of them.

Either ways I'm really looking forward to this deck arriving at my doorstep. Wish it was ready for shipping out already. I hate waiting for things I really want.

strings of life

Pre-ordered! Wow, so excited to get this deck. I love her Tarot of the Crone, which although I haven't worked with, I admire the artwork.

Thank you for posting an update about this.

rivergum

Enjoyed the review, just ordered.

Hemera

Enjoyed the review, just ordered.
And me!
I´m wondering about the Tarot of the Crone now. I never used to like the artwork that much -at least I thought so. But it looks like a very powerful deck and people who use it seem to find it that way..

Londubh

I ordered this today as well. I thought about ordering it a few days ago, but didn't do it. Today I randomly thought to myself that I would take a break from what I was doing and go play with the cards as the "ladies" had something to tell me. I then remembered that not only did I not have the deck, but I hadn't even ordered it yet, lol.

And I feel still that they want to tell me something! I hope they arrive soon :)

magpie9

OMG, Love at First Sight! I ordered....beans and rice for a week or so is a small price to pay for this lovely. Thanks so much, Pent, for starting this thread..I would have hated to miss out on this one!