LAST few decks you've gotten...which was your fav?

greatdane

It's exciting waiting for decks to arrive in the mail! Scans are helpful, but until we can see it in the...paper..., it's hard to know exactly how we feel (cardstock, etc).

So, out of the last few decks you've gotten, which was your favorite?

My last three were Tarot for Cats (granted, Majors only, but got really inexpensively and have always liked the artwork), Tarot of the Old Path and Morgan Greer.

Have to say for overall, has to be the Morgan Greer. It just pops! LOVE Tarot of the Old Path, was not at all disappointed, was better in person, Tarot for Cats, won't use a lot, but knew that, but MORGAN GREER, THAT would be likely the deck I would turn to if I were reading for a group.

So, last few decks, which was YOUR favorite?

greatdane

Looks lovely, LRichard

Was wondering if it was mostly the coloring that drew you to it?

conurelover

Any of my Lenormands.

greatdane

Can't argue there, Conurelover!

I love my Lenormands, but we're in Tarot Decks. Oh, I think we need a thread for Lenormands, Conurelover! hint hint :))) I could so add something there!

conurelover

Hahaha. :)

I really love my Fairy Lights Tarot. It is beautiful. :)

Nina*

The last three I got (aside from Lenormands) were the Chrysalis, de St. Croix and Dark Goddess.

The Dark Goddess no doubt. It's just amazing (and the other two are fabulous too, but...).

newlillith

I also recently got fairy lights, and just got in the Chrysalis Tarot. It's a serious tossup as to which one I like more! I'd have to say fairy lights is my favorite because of the "matching" of the cards, but Chrysalis is easier to use.

Richard

Was wondering if it was mostly the coloring that drew you to it?
The coloring was a big factor. The overall artistic quality of the ISIS is outstanding.

BodhiSeed

Dark Goddess followed closely by Tarot de St. Croix. We've had some great small press and self-published decks come out lately.