IF there were NO more decks...ever...

Gulliver

I'm rather thinking about selling some decks. More I don't want to accumulate anyway. But...you never know (did you see the - for our latitude a bit too expensive with postage and customs at the moment - Zirkus Mägi?).

I'm really extremely satisfied with my cards.

3ill.yazi

If there were no more, I would be happy with my plain old Rider-Waite.

Cocobird55

There are a few decks on my wishlist that are almost never available. I would be happy with the decks that I have now.

Libra 58

There is still tons of decks that I would like to have a chance to buy, so I will not be happy!
Even though I already have more decks than I need for a lifetime!

VGimlet

Pretty much, I suppose.

There are a few HTF decks I'd be kind of sad not to find someday, but I suppose so.

I am looking forward to a few upcoming decks, but my deck buying has slowed considerably in the last year or so, so...um...okay not really.

Theta Choir

I would be *mostly* content with what I already have. To be fully content, I'd want to get my paws on the Sola Busca Revisited. Then I'd feel as though I had quite a few different types of decks to fit my different moods and changing needs.

swedishfish612

I think I'd be sorry I didn't get the Maat and Journey to Egypt while I could. Otherwise, I think I'd be okay.

I play around with lots of decks, but when I really, really need to KNOW...I always come back to the same few decks.

FLizarraga

I would be OK for a while, until I learned everything there is to learn about the ones I have. Then I would be very sad, I think.

I suppose any good deck is somehow endless, so you never stop learning it, but another way of learning it (for me) is comparing it with a new one. I was never a fan of the RWS (the Original edition laid forgotten in my bookcase until mere months ago). However, I have learned to appreciate it thanks to my other, very different decks. If there are no more new ones... I shudder to think about it.

But if one thinks about it, for many years one deck was all there was for people. Tarot readers usually had only one deck, and only one style of reading it...

Luna-Ocean

It's hard to say how i would feel if there was never any more decks...maybe a sense of loss, or a sense of achievement that i had a chance of collecting the decks i wanted over the years but knowing that these will be the only decks left for me to look at? i also think my bank balance would be very happy.

RavenDarkWind

No more decks meaning all publishing companies get shut down? I'd make 77 card decks for myself. The decks would have different missing cards. I'd switch the decks up to make full decks that are technically not full. Or something like that.