The deck whose background u most want to visit

Forester70

This is an interesting thread. I would love to step into the Morgan Greer world. Those colours and swirling designs! I don't own the deck even. Also the RWS -it's actually one of my least favourite decks, but the world looks very attractive and I've always liked the art work.

BodhiSeed

Okay, I'm getting on the tour bus with AJ and Conurelover to see the Sacred Sites. :D But can we stop and visit the lush hills and valleys of the Druidcraft?

Morwenna

I agree that Vampyres has great atmosphere, and I'd love to visit that too; but so does Vampire Tarot of the Eternal Night, which would please the tourist in me.

Dark Victory '39

obviously seeing i'm in need of a vacay

Sacred sites is one of those interesting decks where i love the concept, but the figures always got in the way. I think i want to do the tourbus too. lol.

Krystophe

Tyldwick. Hands down.

Actually, I'm a bit surprised no one has mentioned this one yet.

shadowdancer

I would lo-o-ove to live in the world of the Granny Jones backgrounds. Warm, homely, slightly wonky and off-balance - bliss. One day when I have some financial resources again I'm going travelling to see the Death card (Wales) and the Four Cups and the Star (Tasmania). I particularly want to walk through Richmond, Tasmania, to identify the exact vantage-points where you get those two views of the bridge and the church.

I will be in Tasmania later this year, so will look out for those. We are on a touring holiday there for 2 weeks.

bessiedunlop

Shadowscapes and Wildwood Tarot.

Metafizzypop

Tyldwick. Hands down.

Actually, I'm a bit surprised no one has mentioned this one yet.

I was considering this deck. But from what I've seen of it, there's no people in it. And I didn't want to walk into a world where I'd be all by myself.

shadowdancer

The land of the Palaces from the Tarot of Dreams.

In fact, anywhere in any of Ciro's decks. World of fantasy for real would be awesome.