Alice Tarot Baba Studio

White Onyx

So I'm just asking myself why did I placed that three lay away orders for a total of 80 euros! I mean it started in February I think and now you can place the last order for the lay away.

And just now they have included a 68 euro special offer three just very shortly before the release?

I feel a little bit fooled. The only bonus I got is to pay 12 euros more than all the guys who waited just a few days before the acutal release . That's a joke isn't it?

Does any of you feel the same?

Chiska

the pre order for the lay away was 24, 24, and 20 euros - equaling 68 euros. same price as they are charging in the special.

gregory

And IIRC they did always say there would be a chance to pay the same special price we were paying with the layaway at the end, but that the spread out payments were to help those of us who might not have 68 euros in one chunk.

I laid away too - and I'm fine with it all.;

Did you maybe include the book in your order ?

PrincessD

The extra amount the poster's talking about is likely shipping.

gregory

The extra amount the poster's talking about is likely shipping.
Not if the OPP is referring - as they are - to the layway plan. That did total 68 euros. The standard deck is now showing for 88 euros. Shipping within the EU was included in the 68 euro price - and White Onyx IS in Germany. It has to be a misrecollection, if White Onyx did the layaway.

If the book was ordered too - that was another $17 or something - but again, with free postage in the EU.