Frustrated

elevation

I wish the Faeries would let me see them. When I take out the Faerie's Oracle, I can feel energy from them, but have never seen the faeries. I guess some people are just blessed.

sagitarian

When you are both ready, they will reveal themselves. Until then, keep having fun playing with them anyways, that's what really counts!

lark

elevation said:
I wish the Faeries would let me see them. When I take out the Faerie's Oracle, I can feel energy from them, but have never seen the faeries. I guess some people are just blessed.
I have had my Faerie's Oracle for three years and it has just been in the last year and a half that I see them and understand the symbols that they are using to communicate with me. It's a language you have to learn slowly sometimes. They have their own special way of talking with each of us. Like Sagitarian says keep playing with them. That's how I got to know mine so intimately. And be very observant. Sometimes they can be very subtle in the signs they give us and the lessons they send. I think this is because they are building up our gift of intuition which is essential when you want to see and connect with the Fey. They will come to you when you are ready. Nameste

elevation

Thanks for the suggestions!