Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Two swords - 5 coins

These cards suggest being careful in your decision making that you include yourself in the plan and not leave yourself out in the cold. Look after your own needs and respect yourself highly then the decision about what to do will be effortless.

- what advice do my guides want to give me about how to proceed in my relationship with C?
FB: I think that is good advice, and I've asked earlier myself but could not figure it out but I am sure this reading you just gave me clarifies what I need to do, so thanks

Emperor and 4 swords - I think this is saying to back away from it for now and take some time to fully ground yourself in your own space once again first and then use logic to see what is right for you in this situation

Q: What do my guides suggest I do to make myself happy and centered again in 2016?
Top   #61
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
FB: I think that is good advice, and I've asked earlier myself but could not figure it out but I am sure this reading you just gave me clarifies what I need to do, so thanks

Emperor and 4 swords - I think this is saying to back away from it for now and take some time to fully ground yourself in your own space once again first and then use logic to see what is right for you in this situation

Q: What do my guides suggest I do to make myself happy and centered again in 2016?
Queen cups - ace cups

Wow! All these cups! It seems that the best thing is for you to place your attention on your heart centre - heart meditations for healing of blocks of old traumas where you get to tenderly sweep away the pain come to mind - and to mother yourself through it... This is what will bring more energy and open freedom to your life in the year ahead!

FB: awesome!!

- how does C feel about his ex?
Top   #62
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Queen cups - ace cups

Wow! All these cups! It seems that the best thing is for you to place your attention on your heart centre - heart meditations for healing of blocks of old traumas where you get to tenderly sweep away the pain come to mind - and to mother yourself through it... This is what will bring more energy and open freedom to your life in the year ahead!

FB: awesome!!

- how does C feel about his ex?
9 wands - he feels beaten up pretty badly but I am not so sure he won't go for another round cause the 9 wands guy is a determined person who does not give up easily

Q: What will X do once he realizes I am actually moving forward?
Top   #63
Citizen

pdmishh 

Quote:
9 wands - he feels beaten up pretty badly but I am not so sure he won't go for another round cause the 9 wands guy is a determined person who does not give up easily

Q: What will X do once he realizes I am actually moving forward?
6 of Cups & 8 of Cups

X will look back with fond memories, understand that you need to do what you think is right and X will be able to move on too.

Q: What did X think when I told him I was moving?
Top   #64
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
6 of Cups & 8 of Cups

X will look back with fond memories, understand that you need to do what you think is right and X will be able to move on too.

Q: What did X think when I told him I was moving?
Fool and Star - I got he fool earlier I think for you...I think he admires you greatly and wishes you the best in your new venture and that he will always hold a special place for you in his heart

Q: Why does X try to hold on to me but not commit to me?
Top   #65
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
Fool and Star - I got he fool earlier I think for you...I think he admires you greatly and wishes you the best in your new venture and that he will always hold a special place for you in his heart

Q: Why does X try to hold on to me but not commit to me?
Hermit - 3 coins

Bécause X is wanting to ensure the very best possible situation is set up, X is taking quiet time and also putting in masterful devotion to sort this out.

How does C feel about me now?
Top   #66
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Hermit - 3 coins

Bécause X is wanting to ensure the very best possible situation is set up, X is taking quiet time and also putting in masterful devotion to sort this out.

How does C feel about me now?
Okay so now I am confused again LOL...not sure if I am supposed to hang on to this situation with X or walk away from it...

your reading: Knight pentacles - he still admires you and has feelings for you but he is not doing anything about it for other reasons I am sure you are aware of

Q: What do my guides advise me to do about dating X?
Top   #67
Citizen

Bonny 

This is great Deb... Is it two cards ?
B
Top   #68
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
This is great Deb... Is it two cards ?
B
Sorry yes it is 2 cards!

I asked again and got: 6 wands and Wheel of Fortune -- this means he is prideful that you care for him so much and he feels lucky for that, and with the Wheel of Fortune it likely means not to trust his feelings because they will likely change back and forth quite a bit and be basically very unstable

Q: What do my guides suggest I do about dating X...I am confused if I am supposed to stay and be patient or go?
Top   #69
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
Sorry yes it is 2 cards!

I asked again and got: 6 wands and Wheel of Fortune -- this means he is prideful that you care for him so much and he feels lucky for that, and with the Wheel of Fortune it likely means not to trust his feelings because they will likely change back and forth quite a bit and be basically very unstable

Q: What do my guides suggest I do about dating X...I am confused if I am supposed to stay and be patient or go?
Strength - seven of coins

Centre into your feeling of energy and vitality and invest in this with sincerity and leave all the rest to be discovered... Just come from your strengths and give your best into these dates.

- what was the purpose of me being in his life thus far?
Top   #70

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.